Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am fine with 10-6 and a WC, but a 1st round bye is not out of reach by any means.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I'd be extremely disappointed if our record was 10-6 or 11-5 at this point. For the first time in a long time, I feel we should and could be favored in every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right View Post
        I'd be extremely disappointed if our record was 10-6 or 11-5 at this point. For the first time in a long time, I feel we should and could be favored in every game.
        Well New England in New England will always be tough. So will Pittsburgh and Baltimore

Comment

• With the start and schedule, I understand looking beyond 11-5. As a record in the broad picture, I wouldn't at all be upset with it. I mean, come on it's playoffs. But as this schedule goes by, to play as a .500 team from here on out would be very disappointing.
          And we don't play Pitt or Baltimore this year, in the regular season at least.

Comment

• Hey people at the game, what did you think of Mckelvin. Pretty rough game for him. When a big play was made, it seemed like Mckelvin was responsible.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Pretty much all of their big plays were on McKelvin. He wasn't Demarcus Faggins out there, but both TD and all of their big throws were on him. His performance did nothing to alleviate my fears of McGee being out, but he did look very solid in run support.

Hopefully McGee will be back this week. Luckily the Dolphins don't have any wide receivers anyway.
              Last edited by SuperMcGee; 10-20-2008, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                Pretty much all of their big plays were on McKelvin. He wasn't Demarcus Faggins out there, but both TD and all of their big throws were on him. His performance did nothing to alleviate my fears of McGee being out, but he did look very solid in run support.

Hopefully McGee will be back this week. Luckily the Dolphins don't have any wide receivers anyway.
                I agree McKelvin didn't live up to his first round standards and I said it from the beginning. DRC ,in my opinion, was a much more proven prospect.

Anywho, are you going to D4 and NOFX, McGee?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• McKelvin had a pretty bad game.
                  This shows that we should resign Greer in the offseason.
                  I dont feel comfortable with McKelvin as a starting cornerback. Yet.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                    I agree McKelvin didn't live up to his first round standards and I said it from the beginning. DRC ,in my opinion, was a much more proven prospect.

Anywho, are you going to D4 and NOFX, McGee?
                    I wanted to see D4 but I've let all this time go by without doing anything about it.
                    Last edited by SuperMcGee; 10-20-2008, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      I wanted to see D4 but I've let all this time go by without doing anything about it.
                      Yeah, I didn't buy a ticket yet either

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• What are your thoughts on Jabari Greer?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          What are your thoughts on Jabari Greer?
                          One of my favorite Bills. Good tackler and can make the big plays.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Comment

• Well McGee should be back for this one. And just in time - Pennington would've missed his favorite target. Keep throwing those outs, Chadwick.

Comment

• This game is going to come down to whether or not we can stop Ronnie Brown.

Comment

• Schobel is out for Sunday's game. Is Chris Ellis getting the start?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information