Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha, The Sex said, "uh, umm" about 4 times every sentence.
    That's ok though. He's glorious.

Where did you guys sit?
    I was ready to shout out, "The Sex strikes again" but I was worried I would get some odd looks from other fans.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
      haha, The Sex said, "uh, umm" about 4 times every sentence.
      That's ok though. He's glorious.

Where did you guys sit?
      I was ready to shout out, "The Sex strikes again" but I was worried I would get some odd looks from other fans.
      4 times in a row every sentence.

I was in 240.

The Sex shouts by me were oddly received. Mostly by the parents next to us on kids day. But **** them, their kids kept pretending to be dinosaurs and running into me. Nobody I was with got it either, but the Bills Babes didn't seem to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        4 times in a row every sentence.

I was in 240.

The Sex shouts by me were oddly received. Mostly by the parents next to us on kids day. But **** them, their kids kept pretending to be dinosaurs and running into me. Nobody I was with got it either, but the Bills Babes didn't seem to mind.
        That's the rockpile, right?
        Do you have seasons?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          That's the rockpile, right?
          Do you have seasons?
          No, my brother does. Right at the end of the rockpile.

Comment

• All this talk about being at the game is the only thing that depresses me about living in southern california haha. I want to go to a home game so bad!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ruthlessrussian View Post
              All this talk about being at the game is the only thing that depresses me about living in southern california haha. I want to go to a home game so bad!!
              I had season tickets but then I moved to NY and now I don't have tickets anymore :(

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• How did Ellis get the name "the sex"?

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
                  How did Ellis get the name "the sex"?

Higher powers saw it as fit.

Comment

• He is on my fantasy team
                    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      He is on my fantasy team
                      You

Bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        I spilled a full beer in excitement tonight, great game for the Sex. I also introduced the Sex to a slew of NY Bills Fans who had no idea what the **** I was talking about and who I was referring to
                        were you at Faddy's? We have to bring "the Sex" to NYC this season.

Comment

were you at Faddy's? We have to bring "the Sex" to NYC this season.
                          I was at Kelly's in the East Village. I showed the sig to the Sex. The Sex likes it

Comment

• nice, I was actually at Calico's next door the other night because my friend won a 9-12 half off happy hour. Going to be hitting up the village this weekend tho.

Comment

nice, I was actually at Calico's next door the other night because my friend won a 9-12 half off happy hour. Going to be hitting up the village this weekend tho.
                              If you want to go somewhere for the game, I'll probably be able to go.

All this Sex talk has made me totally not realize that Drayton Florence is injured.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post

Higher powers saw it as fit.
                                And with the 220th overall pick, the Bills will pick CB Ellis Lankster, and let it be known that he SHALL be called, "The Sex"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information