This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    Head Coach Bobby April.... it's got a nice ring to it.

But anyway, the offense was pretty brutal. Edwards showed a lot of what you don't want to see, besides what he did with his legs. Both of those were some wide open fields that he was able to walk into, though.

What are the thoughts on Stupar? We let him play a lot of the game and of course he puts up stats, but there's no feeling that he's challenging anybody. I like what I've seen from him all preseason, and at such a below average position for us he's somebody that I want to see even more of.
    Bobby April -> The next Marv

I really like Stupar, I think he's a roster lock

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
      Bobby April -> The next Marv

I really like Stupar, I think he's a roster lock
      I do too.
      But you know how long it took the coaches to get Fred Jackson on the field.
      Hopefully they get Stupar out there and see what he can do against starters

Originally Posted by scottyboy
      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• I have been calling for April to get a shot for a while.

As for Stupar, I would like to see him get a shot, yeah. How has Shawn Nelson looked tho? Has he played at all?
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Yeah, Nelson has played some. Just a few short catches and a nice TD on a fade, from what I remember. Schou and Fine are still the only ones playing with starters, though.

Comment

• See, I have the highest hopes for Nelson. We have a glut of TE who are kind if the same player (altho I admittedly dont know enough about Stupar). I feel like Nelson can actually provide the receiving threat we desperately need.

Comment

• Oh, absolutely. Nelson needs to be the guy out of this group. Schouman as the #1 still confuses me, as much as I have randomly been on his nuts the past two years. Fine and Stupar probably are never going to be above average. I just hope Nelson's learning curve isn't too long and he can force his way into being that guy. He received praise for his hands and routes in the earlier offseason activities. It's not like we have a great blocker ahead of him, anyway. He should be able to move up this depth chart, and I will be so happy when he can be that TE that we wanted.
              Otherwise, Gronkowski asap!

Comment

• Yeah, I honestly wouldnt be mad if we just threw Nelson into the fire at this point because what we have stinks imo. The caveat on that would be him not being a total liability blocking wise. This is why I wish I could see all the preseason games.

Comment

• http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...3-6312f0633d90

**** Ryan Neill! Garrison Sanborn, yeah!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Sadly, I think this is going to be a depressing year for myself as a Bills fan, hopefully we just open the playbook up for Evans, T.O. and the other playmakers so the games will at least be fun to watch.

Comment

• Cowboys fan here; what can you guys tell me about Duke Preston.
                      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                        Cowboys fan here; what can you guys tell me about Duke Preston.
                        he can play G and C, he sucks, the end.

Comment

• The Duke has had his troubles. Not a good run blocker, and he still has way too much trouble with snaps. A lot of bad exchanges from the guy. He can be an alright blocker on kick returns, but he's someone I'm glad to have gone from our starting O-line. Should definitely be a depth guy if he's with the Cowboys now (I have no idea if he is, last I heard was Packers), or any team really, if he can make it.

he can play G and C, he sucks, the end.
                          ^ this also suffices

Comment

• http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...0-22dd584383c6

they are finally taking my advice and giving The Sex some chances at more positions :) They should let him get some snaps in at QB as well, that would make me a happy man.

Comment

• So, judging by the stats I am not going to be a happy man, but give me the update haha.

Comment

• once again.. trent and the offense is completely inept

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information