what happened?
    i thought the bills had that game won.
    Originally posted by redbills View Post
    God, hates the Bills
    blowmybrainsoutnow

Comment

• I never wanna see Leodis McKelvin take a Kickoff EVER AGAIN

he used to be my favorite Bill.

he is officially my most hated Bill.. I actually like Dick Jauron and Keith Ellison more than McKelvin

Comment

• I'm not even angry. Just the same story, different year. Nights like this, the depression, are just symptoms of being a Bills fan, the empty bottle of Jack and the scattered ***** all over the floor. Why get our hopes up and fail so miserably? Only in that situation is it capable to collapse so dramatically. To all my fellow Bills fans, I'm sorry, I feel all your pain just as hard as you do, maybe even harder. But will I be there next week, I will, just ready for possibly another drubbing.

I can't move I'm so depressed, i don't know if I can get up tomorrow and face my two Pats fan bosses. I'm just in so much disbelief

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I want to get up and smoke some stuff that will make me feel better but I just can't move much. Man think if you were a Bills player, man this sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
            I want to get up and smoke some stuff that will make me feel better but I just can't move much. Man think if you were a Bills player, man this sucks.
            I'm chain smoking at my computer desk right now. I think I'm working on my second pack of the night

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by redbills View Post
              I want to get up and smoke some stuff that will make me feel better but I just can't move much. Man think if you were a Bills player, man this sucks.
              If u were a bills player?

Imagine being Leodis McKelvin

to know that hundreds of thousands of people hate u more than anything in the world right now...No matter if he finishes the season with 10ints. because he blew the one opp. this team had to finally beat New England, where the bills could make a statement and be a playoff team

lets get real
              this team WILL NOT recover from this loss. THis loss will linger on them the entire season as we finish 4-12

Comment

• Can't even blame Leodis. The Secret Coalition for the Continued Suffering of the Buffalo Bills would've made anybody take that kick out.

OK, **** McKelvin.

lets get real
                this team WILL NOT recover from this loss. THis loss will linger on them the entire season as we finish 4-12
                Disagree.

Comment

• If Trent plays well this year I want to go Def. Def. Def. in the draft. LB is one spot, DT is another, DE also then CB/S is another (Byrd could move the CB)

Comment

• if trent progresses

we DEFINATLY need to make a move for a Star OLB

i also think we dump Poz
                    hes injury prone, and not even a playmaker..

while were at it.. cut Mitchell too.. hes invisible and misses too many tackles

just blow up the team and start over

Comment

• Guys...The Bills shouldn't even been this game but they were. If I was a bills fan, Even though they lost in a terrible way they played better than anyone expected. Sure its sucks now but I know being around the Area..A lot of bills fans thought this game was going to be blown out. Fred Jackson is a stud though. He is a great back and the Bills need to run the screen more because it worked very well tonight. If they play like this next sunday against Tampa. They should come out with a win.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
                        Guys...The Bills shouldn't even been this game but they were. If I was a bills fan, Even though they lost in a terrible way they played better than anyone expected. Sure its sucks now but I know being around the Area..A lot of bills fans thought this game was going to be blown out. Fred Jackson is a stud though. He is a great back and the Bills need to run the screen more because it worked very well tonight. If they play like this next sunday against Tampa. They should come out with a win.
                        Yea but we were in the game and should have won, no its the Bills and they find ways to lose.
                        We need to win against the division.
                        I couldn't give 2 shits about the TB game, we needed this one, but gave it away like we do.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                          **** Leodis McKelvin
                          He is so beyond stupid, I don't even know what to phrase what he is.

#1. The only legitimate reason I can think of (and I didn't realize this thought until after the game) for even returning the kick, when the Bills have a 5-point lead and the onsides kick unit is on the field, is that he wanted to get the clock to run to the 2-minute mark. Thereby helping the Bills run out the clock.

I doubt he's that smart but maybe April told him this. Who knows.

#2. You know, you know, YOU KNOW that the Patriots are going to try and create a turnover, specifically a fumble. Dumbass, you know this and still you fumble the ball.

This is why intelligence matters just as much as any other important attribute you look for in a player. Some guys are faster and some guys are bigger, but all these guys can run, jump, catch, tackle, etcetera. Intelligence is what engineers the good plays and prevents the bad plays.

The Buffalo Bills continually find ways to break their hearts and even moreso the hearts of their loyal fans. Idiots.
                          Last edited by Geo; 09-15-2009, 12:54 AM.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            I'm chain smoking at my computer desk right now. I think I'm working on my second pack of the night
                            i'm a KC fan (*cough* Herm Edwards) so all i can say is, Been there, Done That.

Comment

• No one knows heartbreak like the Bills and their fans. No one.
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• It sucks being a fan of Buffalo sports teams.

:(

All we get is heartbreak. When will it end? :(

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information