This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by art vandelay
    Wow, alot of Bills joining as of late. For a while, it was just Rob S, SuperMcGee, me, Geo, iamcanadian and metaphor.
    I didnt even know that Geo was a Bills fan until midseason. metafour I barely ever see. I've never seen IAC express a particular liking for any team. I only remember you and fisch, and superkevin for a brief stint

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay
      Wow, alot of Bills joining as of late. For a while, it was just Rob S, SuperMcGee, me, Geo, iamcanadian and metaphor.
      i've been here a while too, but only read posts, never posted, because i only wanted to talk bills. i only started posting more recently because the bills dicussion forum has been active. for a while there nothing happened in this forum.
      2015 Bills Draft:

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Comment

• edit - nevermind

Comment

• Originally posted by calibill2
          AP and jarrett would be amazing.
          Or Calvin Johnson and Marshawn Lynch.

Comment

• the only top ten player i think could slip to us (barring a trade up) is adrian peterson, which would give marv an interesting decision.

the only two teams ahead of us who would take peterson, in my opinion, would be the browns and the texans.

i do not think the browns will take him, because at #3 they have a shot at a franchise QB, or LT.

the texans are the mystery. kubiak comes from the denver zone system, which is supposed to not value the RB that high, since most can gain 1000 yards in it. so, do they take him just for the hometown fans since they passed on bush last year, or does kubiak go in another direction?

either way, i think it's a possibility for adrian peterson to be at number 12, and i think he would be a steal there. i would not complain one bit if we took him.

i've seen drafts that have players like alan branch, gains adams, and jamaal anderson (who i want the most) falling to 12, but i think the only semi-realistic fall could be peterson.

either way, we should be able to get a stud at number 12, which is great.
            2015 Bills Draft:

This is the NFL draft, not a boyscout draft.

Comment

• Vandelay I was the 1st BIlls fan on the site.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I think every Bills fan will like the rumor of the trade with Cleveland. IMO it is too good to be true.

In any case the reason for my post is to throw something out there. A lot of people seem to want Offensive Skill players if we get that pick from Cleveland and our 12th. (AP and Jarret or CJ and Lynch). I really think we are better off drafting first round talent on defense.

Defenders are more likely to have an immediate impact and as good as those receivers are they could take up to 3 years to develop. I expect another defensive draft this time full of D Lineman and linebackers.

I personally think this is the right direction for a quick turn around and a winning season next year. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaunta53
                  Originally posted by drmoyer421
                  Just wanted to post a note of interest...

Scout.com has reported that the Bills are interesting in aquiring an OG in free agency and are looking to make offers to Eric Steinbach and/or Kris Deilman.
                  Whats up Moyer!

How many other people are on here from BB.com?
                  i used to post frequently, but it went to hell after the change over imo. But, I always did appreciate your OL analysis.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Michael Bush? Do you think we could possibly take him in round 2? He reminds me of a Steven Jackson type and Fairchild had Jackson over in STL.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
                      What do you guys think of Michael Bush? Do you think we could possibly take him in round 2? He reminds me of a Steven Jackson type and Fairchild had Jackson over in STL.
                      Bush is the man. I think he could fit in very well here and wouldn't mind him there at all

Comment

• Bush is the man. I think he could fit in very well here and wouldn't mind him there at all
                        I wouldnt oppose to it, i think he would defiently give us that physical toughness we have lacked during the "mcgahee" era

Comment

• I kind of like Bush, but he is not all that physical imo. If we do get rid of Willis, I really think we should do whatever we have to to get AD. He is an insane prospect at RB and people forget how good he really is. True, there are injury concerns, but his pure talent puts him up there with CJ, maybe even better.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                            I kind of like Bush, but he is not all that physical imo. If we do get rid of Willis, I really think we should do whatever we have to to get AD. He is an insane prospect at RB and people forget how good he really is. True, there are injury concerns, but his pure talent puts him up there with CJ, maybe even better.
                            Trust me, I remember Adrian Peterson, but it could be quite task to get him. I don't think our guys would be willing to do all that might be necessary for him. If he falls to a certain point in the draft then maybe, and that would be AMAZING, but its not something I have been seriously considering. If it becomes more evident that we could do something like that then I'll become the draft equivalent of a giddy little school girl. But between that hard to believe Browns rumor and thoughts of AD, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too high

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaunta53
                              Originally posted by drmoyer421
                              Just wanted to post a note of interest...

Scout.com has reported that the Bills are interesting in aquiring an OG in free agency and are looking to make offers to Eric Steinbach and/or Kris Deilman.
                              Whats up Moyer!

How many other people are on here from BB.com?
                              hey Shaunta.. everyone is asking about you over there. There are some that are around here, but most are visiting and not contributing ones.

For all those who dont know. Shaunta is the local OLine expert. I know he wont brag, but he played college Oline.. and now he coaches college DIII Oline. On the Bills meassage board he is the one to ask and contribute about offensive line prospectives.

Comment

• Yeah Shaunta waddafuxup!? Where you been on the BBMB?

Here's something for right now:

*Trade McGahee for a Mid-Late 2nd round pick.

1. Amobi Okoye, DT - Louisville
                                Our Defensive line lacks a Nose Tackle, Okoye could be the answer and he'll be only 20 years old as a rookie. Lot's of time to mold this guy!
                                2. Michael Bush, RB - Louisville
                                We loose Willis McGahee and grab the big Michael Bush, he falls here because of his leg injury but this guy has 1st round value.
                                2*. Ben Grubbs, OG - Auburn
                                Hopefully we can sign Steinbach or Dielman to be the answer at LG, we can draft Grubbs here to push and most likley beat our Duke Preston for the RG job.
                                3. Anthony Waters, ILB - Clemson
                                I think he's a good player and I think he would really benefit from the cover 2 scheme and turn out to be a real steal.
                                4. Jonny Harline, TE - BYU
                                We could use a pass recieving TE. He was a good, reliable target at BYU.
                                5. Traded to STL. for Anthony Hargrove
                                6. Jacob Ford, DE - Central Arkansas
                                Situational Pass Rusher?
                                7. Le'Ron McClain, FB - Alabama
                                Bye Bye Daimon Shelton.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information