Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you accept the 62 overall pick for Willis McGahee?

Comment

• http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW...lo/default.htm

Following on the heels of some uncomplimentary comments about Buffalo in an interview in the current issue of Penthouse magazine, and the news that McGahee has fathered three children with three different women in the past two years, it appears as if RB Willis McGahee has further alienated a Bills brain trust that places a big emphasis on high character and morals. Add in the fact that agent Drew Rosenhaus has mentioned the desire to extend McGahee┬ĺs deal, which expires following the 2007 season, and word is the Bills are going to make addressing their RB situation a top priority this offseason. We hear the Bills are not likely to shop McGahee but that they would consider a trade offer if it were proposed to them. To give up McGahee, Buffalo would expect a first-round pick plus one of the following: a player, a late-round draft pick this year or a future draft pick.

Doesn't look like the 62nd overall pick would do it for Levy.

Thatta boy Levy. Aiming high.

Comment

• Good to hear. 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay
          Wow, alot of Bills joining as of late. For a while, it was just Rob S, SuperMcGee, me, Geo, iamcanadian and metaphor.
          I just joined. I just heard about the website a month ago from a friend who is a huge Bills friend. He's got the tatoo on the arm and everything. He says we are going to take Posluzny because Marv Levy likes smart linebackers. I'd like to see Leon Hall, because even if we keep Clements, I'm not sold on McGee, Youboty, etc and CB is the position where you need the most depth. We might be able to trade down for Posluzny or if he has a bad combine he could drop to round 2. Hall would have to drop 5 spots to fall to us I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
            Anyone else a bit dissapointed when Leon Hall goes to us in mocks?
            That's the guy I want. He looked really good vs USC. The play that did it for me was where Smith caught a ball over the middle and he thought he had an open path to the TD and Hall came off Jarret and closed on Smith in about 2 seconds.

I think it would be very good , competive chemistry to put a Michigan guy in the same secondary as our Ohio St guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DWhitner20
              How do you hate Kiwuakee? He was a very good nickle back for us. :(

He'll most likley not re-sign either because its been widley spread that he wants to play closer to home back down south.
              I was just frustrated at how he dropped everything

Comment

• Yeah catching definetly wasn't his thing.

Comment

• Notice how nobody is giving us a LB in mocks anymore
                  Last week thats all you'd see. The mockers all move together. I think we're in a Leon Hall phase right now

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcGee
                    Notice how nobody is giving us a LB in mocks anymore
                    Last week thats all you'd see. The mockers all move together. I think we're in a Leon Hall phase right now
                    We Must FIGHT BACK!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Yea its because half of the people blindly follow one mock and slightly tweak it to their fitting.
                      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• It's a Leon Hall and Levi Brown phase. I can stand Leon but it kinda bugs me, Levi Brown just makes me sick.

Comment

• Leon Hall would be nice as would Brown, but we would need to trade down for Brown. I've seen him play here at PSU, however he isn't worth a 12 overall pick. I mean he's a great Tackle, but I like Pennington as he is of the same mold as Brown - big body, can really road grade.

I'd be more happy to see us trade down with a team like the Titans (enables them to snag Jarrett) and us someone like Blaylock for example.

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Round 1
                            The best way we can help our linebackers is to get a dominant DT. If Marv thinks a DT at pick 12 is that good, then that is our man.

If Marv likes a RB to take on Day 1 and wants to cut McGahee loose, then I'm in favor of that.

If a top CB is there, then I'd go there next, regardless of what happens with Clements. I like to be deep in the secondary.

Round 2
                            RB, CB, or WR.

Round 3
                            RB, CB, WR, LB, DT

Round 4
                            LB, TE, DT

Late Rounds

I don't like taking an o linemen before round 5. I like drafting o linemen in bulk. Rather than take one in the 2nd round, take 3 of them in rounds 5, 6, and 7. This is what Marv did last year. Maybe take a LB for Special Teams on day 2 or take a flyer on a WR or TE.

I would not draft a QB, P, K, S, or DE at all.

Comment

• No offense but your theory on offensive lineman is skewed. I mean I understand where you are coming from, however we really need a dominant Guard (two even) to make our running game successful as well as the passing game. To put it off that late, is seemingly not addressing the issue. And I don't find DT to be our Number one priority. We can get a guy via FA that can fill in and make an impact too, with McCargo, Williams, Tripplett, FA I think we have a good rotation, not to mention with Hargrove coming in on obvious passing downs (please let us re-sign him).

I see CB or LB as our first round pick, with a Guard in the second and we take a shot on a RB in the third (Michael Bush if he lasts, Antonio Pittman, Tony Hunt, Darius Walker, etc).

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by Salami
                                If a top CB is there, then I'd go there next, regardless of what happens with Clements. I like to be deep in the secondary.
                                Well, if we somehow kept Clements, then we'd have back our starting secondary from last year that was arguably a top 5 unit in the second half of the year. Plus we have our young youbouty, who was drafted where you'd expect a cover 2 CB to be drafted and was highly touted by many. Our corner play was phenomenally better in the second half of the season after our guys were more accustomed to the new defense and I don't see a good reason to go after a CB in the unlikely event that we were to keep Clements

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information