This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drmoyer421
    Scout.com said that the Bills were scouting WRs today "HARD" at the Senior Bowl practices
    Could you post the article boss?

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay
      Hill kind of reminds me of a mix of Eric Moulds and Jerricho Cotchery.
      I like that a lot. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right
        Originally posted by drmoyer421
        Scout.com said that the Bills were scouting WRs today "HARD" at the Senior Bowl practices
        Could you post the article boss?
        I think he could get in trouble for that because Scout.com is a premium membership that you have to pay for...

Comment

• Don't worry about it. I read the article and it states that the Bills were looking hard at WR's but said all the talent is on the North Team.

I'm obviously paraphrasing the last part.

But it seems like Levy has a thing for Dwayne Bowe too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wide Right
            Don't worry about it. I read the article and it states that the Bills were looking hard at WR's but said all the talent is on the North Team.

I'm obviously paraphrasing the last part.

But it seems like Levy has a thing for Dwayne Bowe too.
            Yum.
            :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by DollarBill3181
              good to hear, im hoping we take a certain guy @ #12, you might be able to guess who it is.
              Luckily, he's not at the Senior Bowl...
              o, your not a DJ fan?

MY BILLS DRAFT NEEDS (in order): WR, CB, TE, OL, QB2

Comment

• Originally posted by DollarBill3181
                Originally posted by art vandelay
                Originally posted by DollarBill3181
                good to hear, im hoping we take a certain guy @ #12, you might be able to guess who it is.
                Luckily, he's not at the Senior Bowl...
                o, your not a DJ fan?
                Not really, I mean he has talent for sure, but he is kind of inconsistent and he is a show-off.

Comment

• Darrelle Revis sounds like a good choice ay #12 if Clements isn't signed

Comment

• Patrick Willis sounds good at #12. We don't need to use a first rounder on a CB if we just used a 3rd on Youboty last year

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Great news! I hope Jason Hill caught their eye!
                      sounds awesome to me

Comment

• c'mon dwayne jarrett

Comment

• What would you guys think or trading a 5th rounder for Nick Harper?
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                            What would you guys think or trading a 5th rounder for Nick Harper?
                            We don't have a 5th.
                            But he is worth more than that. imo

Comment

• Here's my most recent quick mock...

#12) OLB Lawrence Timmons (Florida State) - Still my favorite LB. Would come in and play SLB so Crowell would play MLB and Spikes would play WLB with Ellison replacing Spikes on 3rd downs.

Round 2) Either Aaron Ross, Josh Wilson, Chris Houston or Daymeion Hughes (not Eric Weddle) - I would take any of these guys here. We are probably going to lose Clements and we don't have too much behind him after the sub-par performance by McGee last year and the uncertainty of Ashton Youboty.

Round 3) WR Jason Hill (Washington State) - Probably one of the most underrated players in the entire draft. As I stated before, he is kind of a mix of Eric Moulds and Jerricho Cotchery. He has deceptive deep speed and extremely reliable hands.

Round 4) TE Jonny Harline (BYU) or Ben Patrick (Delaware) - I don't care which, I like them both. They are both very good pass catching TE's.

Round 5) Traded for DE Anthony Hargrove - I think that trading our 5th rounder was worth it for Hargrove.

Round 6) OLB Rory Johnson (Ole Miss) - Fast and explosive LB with good range. "Fly to the ball" type guy which Fewell loves. Young and good value here.

Round 7) FB Le'Ron McClain (Alabama) or Cory Anderson (Tennessee) - I don't care which, I like both. This closes the door on Shelton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S
                                What would you guys think or trading a 5th rounder for Nick Harper?
                                He's a Free Agent at the end of the season so we can just outright sign him.

I love your 1,6,7 round picks. I've been pretty high on Rory Johnson he could be this year's version of Keith Ellison.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information