Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and also what about Lavarr Arrington?? hes still unsigned, i think we should give him a shot if it wouldnt cost us to much in a contract.

Comment

• The truth be told, Marv Levy said that Buffalo just doesn't have the money to retain its stars. Instead of continuing the rebuilding towards a playoff team, we are in essence using the draft practically every year to replace the FA's we lost. There is very little chance we can maintain or produce a winning team given our financial restraints. The FA era has exposed Buffalo to continuing failure and clearly explains the last decade's ineptitude. If you have a hard time using the draft to improve the weak positions on our team but must instead use it to replace the FA's or traded players you lose every year, what are the chances that we will be a Super Bowl contender anytime soon.
      And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Keyshawn Johnson now a FA, now that would be a target to help out losman.

Comment

• Why won't the Bills realize they need a big WR? All of the UDGA WRs they brought in are speed guys similiar to Roscoe Parrish. We look like we're trying to start one hell of an Olympic Qualifying relay team instead of a WR corps.

Comment

• I'm usually pretty serious when it comes to Chris Denney. He had a good preseason and TC last year and I was hoping for him as a longshot. At 6-3, 224 he'd be our biggest receiver. We re-signed and allocated him to NFL Europe this year, but as far as I know he's been injured. I always have hope, though.

Comment

• Well, here is my early projected 53 man roster for us. It shouldn't be too far off.

Buffalo Bills Roster: May 12/07

JP Losman
              Trent Edwards
              Craig Nall

Marshawn Lynch
              Anthony Thomas
              Dwayne Wright
              Shaud Williams

Lee Evans
              Josh Reed
              Roscoe Parris
              Peerless Price
              George Wilson
              Sam Aiken

Robert Royal
              Brad Cieslak
              Kevin Everett

Jason Peters
              Brad Butler

Derrick Dockery
              Jason Whittle

Melvin Fowler
              Mike Schneck

Duke Preston
              Matt Morgan

Langston Walker
              Terrance Pennington

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron Schobel
              Tony Hargrove

Larry Tripplett
              John McCargo
              Tim Anderson

Darwin Walker
              Kyle Williams
              Jason Jefferson

Chris Kelsay
              Ryan Denney

Angelo Crowell
              Coy Wire
              Josh Stamer

Paul Posluszny
              John DiGiorgio

Keith Ellison
              Roy Manning

Terrence McGee
              Kiwaukee Thomas

Ko Simpson
              Jim Leonhard

Donte Whitner
              John Wendling

Ashton Youboty
              Jabari Greer

Rian Lindell
              Brian Moorman

Comment

• A Polish Buffalo Bill who has the same birthday as me. I'm pretty sure Paul Posluszny is a figment of my imagination brought to life to bring success to the Bills.

Comment

• Quick question: Is Aaron Shoebel really only 243??? I saw him listed as such and it really suprised me.

If i am not mistaken you run a cover/tampa 2 which means there is more emphasis on speed up front, but 243 is a bit on the extreme side...though you can't say its not working for him.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                    Quick question: Is Aaron Shoebel really only 243??? I saw him listed as such and it really suprised me.

If i am not mistaken you run a cover/tampa 2 which means there is more emphasis on speed up front, but 243 is a bit on the extreme side...though you can't say its not working for him.
                    That does seem a little light. I could have sworn he was at least 250

Comment

• Where do you see him listed so light? ESPN and NFL have him at 262. However much he weighs it's enough to put D'Brickashaw on his back.

Is Langston Walker for sure playing RT? I think him at OG with Pennington at RT would make more sense.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• http://www.buffalobills.com/team/pla...layer_id=33953

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                          Where do you see him listed so light? ESPN and NFL have him at 262. However much he weighs it's enough to put D'Brickashaw on his back.

Is Langston Walker for sure playing RT? I think him at OG with Pennington at RT would make more sense.
                          Pennington wasn't that good last year. They like Preston more and would rather have him out on the field. I envision it being Preston RG and Walker RT right now. Butler and Pennington will have a chance to move into the lineup if Preston doesn't play well, which is a definite possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            Pennington wasn't that good last year. They like Preston more and would rather have him out on the field. I envision it being Preston RG and Walker RT right now. Butler and Pennington will have a chance to move into the lineup if Preston doesn't play well, which is a definite possibility.
                            Agreed Pennington did a good job last year but mainly because the line was so bad. With some new vets brought in he'll easily get pushed to the bench

Comment

• We signed Ah You! Let's keep bringing em in!

Comment

• I have a question about how you guys used McGahee. Did you run any O-line pulls? Could your o-line have gotten to the second level? Did you ever pass it to him out the backfield? What was the &#37; that you ran him to the outside or inside?

Thanks +rep to whoever answers them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information