Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know you heard this a million times but ill say it again....lynch is gonna be a stud in this league for a long time

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      i know you heard this a million times but ill say it again....lynch is gonna be a stud in this league for a long time
      Didn't look all that studly today, but then again the whole team sucked it up big time.

I seriously think we're going to be this years Oakland Raiders. We have the worst offense in the league by far at this point

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
        Didn't look all that studly today, but then again the whole team sucked it up big time.

I seriously think we're going to be this years Oakland Raiders. We have the worst offense in the league by far at this point
        I actually dis agree with you... he sitll looked great i thought... our offensive line played horrible.. we had no passing game but he still got yards when i thgouth nothign was there.. he runs with great pateince already...

GOT DAM we have teh injury bug this year... if this keeps going im gonna lose the NFLDC Biggest loser thingy

And sorry i agree with your second statement... our offence is terrible... Lee evans has 4 catches in two games....
        Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 09-17-2007, 12:09 AM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Hope you guys can give the Pats a run next week. Kevin Everett God Bless you man, good luck with recovery. Your organization is great for running a fire drill scenario of that however eerie that is KUDOS for that. Good luck next week.
          QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• Originally posted by hcbrad08 View Post
            Hope you guys can give the Pats a run next week.
            If by give the Pats a run, you mean not let them score 50 points, then yeah I hope we give them a run too......however I'm still not very optimistic

Comment

• As thin as the defense is I dont think it played to bad. They just wore out in the second half.
              Are offense is another story. WE HAVE GOT TO GET THE BALL IN LEE EVANS HANDS!! Four catches in two games is BS. I dont think we'll win next sunday but the offense needs to make a statement next sunday. Im looking for a big game from Evans and Parrish. Losman needs to start going deep to strech the field that way some of the focus can be taken away from Lynch.

Comment

• So far after two games here is my observation:

A) Paul Posluszny and Angelo Crowell have as advertised and better. I havent even noticed who the 3rd LB, and right now it doesnt matter. If they can get and sort of play from the DT this will be one of the best run stopping Defense's in the league.
                B) Nothing from the DT. Absolutely nothing. If I was Perry Fewell, I would tell them to drop and grab ankles. At leas they would be productive in creating a large pile and keeping blockers off the LB's. That is all I have to say about them.
                C) OL has been pretty good. I think they have done well. I would say that they are having a problem with pass blocking. I like the way they have opened up the holes. I think so far Langston Walker has done very well. I like the way he has been playing.
                D) WR has been garbage. Ill throw TE in there too. Blame it on Losman....i wouldnt. At time Losman looks to have the time, yet no one to throw to. They have to do a better job. Either way the Bills need to adress this position. They need more weapons at this spot.
                E) QB. After thinking about it, I think I have put too much on JP this early on. Granted he faced one of the best secondaries of all time with Denver, and then a D in Pitsburgh. It wont get any easier going against NE, NY and DAL. I was the first to bash im, but after watching a little closer, I see that he has the time to make plays, but nothing is open down field. Granted they are playing great defense, but the WR have to do their part toget open. I will ease up on JP for now. Give hima few more weeks.
                E) DB's. Help is needed, but hasnt been as bad as it seems. Leonhard I think is trying real hard and playing well. I dont know what else to say.

Things I like
                - Marshawn Lynch
                -Linebackers
                -OL
                -Bend but dont break defense. If they had any offense to ustain drives they had a shot at beating the Steelers. I like this mentality. Would work because they don't have enough PLAY MAKERS. I would love to see Dan Connor the more I think of it. More so than a stud DT. Taking a stud DT in the 1st round, probably wont have him starting anyways. I would push to trade for one or via FA.

So far this is my breakdown of the two games.Some good things, and some bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                  So far after two games here is my observation:

A) Paul Posluszny and Angelo Crowell have as advertised and better. I havent even noticed who the 3rd LB, and right now it doesnt matter. If they can get and sort of play from the DT this will be one of the best run stopping Defense's in the league.
                  B) Nothing from the DT. Absolutely nothing. If I was Perry Fewell, I would tell them to drop and grab ankles. At leas they would be productive in creating a large pile and keeping blockers off the LB's. That is all I have to say about them.
                  C) OL has been pretty good. I think they have done well. I would say that they are having a problem with pass blocking. I like the way they have opened up the holes. I think so far Langston Walker has done very well. I like the way he has been playing.
                  D) WR has been garbage. Ill throw TE in there too. Blame it on Losman....i wouldnt. At time Losman looks to have the time, yet no one to throw to. They have to do a better job. Either way the Bills need to adress this position. They need more weapons at this spot.
                  E) QB. After thinking about it, I think I have put too much on JP this early on. Granted he faced one of the best secondaries of all time with Denver, and then a D in Pitsburgh. It wont get any easier going against NE, NY and DAL. I was the first to bash im, but after watching a little closer, I see that he has the time to make plays, but nothing is open down field. Granted they are playing great defense, but the WR have to do their part toget open. I will ease up on JP for now. Give hima few more weeks.
                  E) DB's. Help is needed, but hasnt been as bad as it seems. Leonhard I think is trying real hard and playing well. I dont know what else to say.

Things I like
                  - Marshawn Lynch
                  -Linebackers
                  -OL
                  -Bend but dont break defense. If they had any offense to ustain drives they had a shot at beating the Steelers. I like this mentality. Would work because they don't have enough PLAY MAKERS. I would love to see Dan Connor the more I think of it. More so than a stud DT. Taking a stud DT in the 1st round, probably wont have him starting anyways. I would push to trade for one or via FA.

So far this is my breakdown of the two games.Some good things, and some bad.
                  I'd question our gameplanning. Denver and Pittsburgh had absolutely no respect for our deep passing. Until we open up the offense and at least show a deep pass, we aren't going to score much. I think our offense is playing not to lose rather than playing to win, far too conservative and worse, it isn't working.
                  And proud of it!!!

Comment

• only one thing i disagree on....
                    the DT's arent doing bad...

McCargo has looked pretty good, just needs to be more consistant, same with Tripplet..
                    Williams has been non existant

Comment

So far after two games here is my observation:

B. The only D-lineman that I've been impressed with, is McCargo. He's getting pressure on the QB, and he's stopping the run in the backfield.

I agree with everything else.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        B. The only D-lineman that I've been impressed with, is McCargo. He's getting pressure on the QB, and he's stopping the run in the backfield.

I agree with everything else.
                        Ya, remembering back, I think he made 2 stops in the backfield early on in the Steelers game. I hope that is a sign of good things to come.

Comment

Ya, remembering back, I think he made 2 stops in the backfield early on in the Steelers game. I hope that is a sign of good things to come.
                          it better be.. i basically like creid when we drafted him...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• Yet another Ohio State corner

Dustin Fox to the PS. I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              Yet another Ohio State corner

Dustin Fox to the PS. I like it.
                              Isn't he a safety McGee? or am i thinking Vernon Fox?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Dustin is a corner, he might've played both. He'll be a corner for us- we wouldn't sign another safety after bringing in Scott and the CB issue is the most pressing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information