• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i meant the second part of the season

10 Nov. 9 Tennessee Titans 1 p.m.
    11 Nov. 16 at Green Bay Packers 1 p.m.
    12 Nov. 23 at St. Louis Rams 1 p.m.
    13 Nov. 30 at Minnesota Vikings* 8:15 p.m.
    14 Dec. 7 Jacksonville Jaguars 1 p.m.
    15 Dec. 11 (Thurs.) New Orleans Saints 8:15 p.m.
    16 Dec. 22 (Mon.) Green Bay Packers 8:30 p.m.
    17 Dec. 28 at Houston Texans 1 p.m.

3 Road games in a row and all those teams besides two are better than .500 with the Saints being 7-9 and the Rams a strong contender. If Aaron Rodgers plays fine, this will be really hard

Comment

Originally posted by Renji View Post
      i meant the second part of the season

10 Nov. 9 Tennessee Titans 1 p.m.
      11 Nov. 16 at Green Bay Packers 1 p.m.
      12 Nov. 23 at St. Louis Rams 1 p.m.
      13 Nov. 30 at Minnesota Vikings* 8:15 p.m.
      14 Dec. 7 Jacksonville Jaguars 1 p.m.
      15 Dec. 11 (Thurs.) New Orleans Saints 8:15 p.m.
      16 Dec. 22 (Mon.) Green Bay Packers 8:30 p.m.
      17 Dec. 28 at Houston Texans 1 p.m.

3 Road games in a row and all those teams besides two are better than .500 with the Saints being 7-9 and the Rams a strong contender. If Aaron Rodgers plays fine, this will be really hard
      eh. i wouldnt gurantee that any of those teams are going to be contenders though. The titans hopes ride on VY developing more as a passer and if he doesnt do that, theyre beatable. green bay...eh...depends on rogers. we schooled em last year when they had favre. we should come away with 1 win again between the 2 GB games. the rams...eh. if their offense is healthy they could be challenging but theyre still not a great team. vikes....eh. depends on tavaris, i doubt AP runs over us when we're all healthy and by then, he might not even be. jacksonville will be tough, you get taht one. NO....maybe. their defense still isnt all that great. vilma helps....but if we can pass at all we should be able to pass on them. and houston.....eh.

not that bad of stretch....if all of those teams are at their best possible then yes, but i doubt that...

Comment

This is @ least the 2nd year in a row they've scheduled the home game vs. the Vikings fairly early in the year. Come on! Make those panzy Vikings come to Chicago & play outside in December.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

The Vikings are not a team you want to play in the snow. Best power running game in the NFL and the ability to completely shut down the run? Yeah...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
            It may be the homer inside of me talking, but I have a feeling about next year... a good one.
            I hope you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              The Vikings are not a team you want to play in the snow. Best power running game in the NFL and the ability to completely shut down the run? Yeah...
              sure.

but they still play in a dome.
              so. don't worry.
              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Well looks like the Vikings are acquiring Jared Allen to amp up their pass rush. I'll make a bold prediction and say:

Vikings D-line in 2008 > Bears O-line in 2008

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post
                  Well looks like the Vikings are acquiring Jared Allen to amp up their pass rush. I'll make a bold prediction and say:

lol, ya that's a pretty safe assumption.

Comment

Did the schedule makers realize they gave the Bears not 1 but 2 3-game homestands# -- albeit 1 interrupted by the bye week -- and a 3-game road trip*?

# - weeks 7, 9, & 10 vs. the Vikings, Lions, & Titans and weeks 14-16 vs. the Jaguars, Saints, & Packers
                    * - Weeks 11-13 @ the Packers, Rams, & Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by SFbear View Post

Watch. Allen turns into Javon Kearse... and then... well. there goes the lemonade.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

If the O-line protects Rex, I can see this team going 11-5 or 12-4 with a healthy defense.

Comment

Originally posted by DMBZeppelin View Post
                          If the O-line protects Rex, I can see this team going 11-5 or 12-4 with a healthy defense.
                          I'm hoping for .500 at this point, any thing else is gravy.

Comment

if the o-line protects KYLE and opens up some holes for forte, i think at least .500 would be nice.

we could still win our very winnable division...ive been saying that for a while but i think its real possible.

the vikings are the team that scare me the most and in all honesty, tavaris might be worse at QB than either of the guys we have. if he doesn't drastically improve to the level of the rest of that team, he could hold them back. (you've seen awful QBs hold us back before....)

and GB, we whipped them last year when they had favre. and theres no indication to me that rodgers is anything worthwhile yet. he could but, but hes basically just starting his rookie year in terms of starts.

and the lions...theyre the lions.....

very winnable division imo. we have our own questions to answer jsut as they do, but its entirely possible we win it.

Comment

in an open quarterback competition Rex Grossman will probably win... he's definitely the better, more talented, and more experienced quarterback...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                                in an open quarterback competition Rex Grossman will probably win... he's definitely the better, more talented, and more experienced quarterback...
                                does he really give us a better chance to win though? he gives away about as many games as he wins...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information