Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
    Carimi-Mankins-Kruetz-Watkins-Webb

It'd be so cool it makes me sad thinking about it. Not only cuz it won't happen, but that it still has Kruetz and Webb.
    The line won't be fixed in a year. That will be true. I think Kreutz has another year of at least mediocre play left in him, so he can stay at center and just having the upgrade at the guard position will help the run game 10 fold. Concentrate on getting Forte the ball and move the pocket on PA roll out type packages with Cutler.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Danny Watkins sounds like the kind of player we need on the inside.

sig by VLS
      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
        Danny Watkins sounds like the kind of player we need on the inside.
        A 27 yr old rookie who doesn't have a lot of experience doesn't seem like something I would invest a high pick on. On paper at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by regoob2 View Post
          A 27 yr old rookie who doesn't have a lot of experience doesn't seem like something I would invest a high pick on. On paper at least.
          You must not be paying attention to the Senior Bowl. He has absolutely beasted the competition and played with a nasty demeanor and outright aggressiveness that is highly coveted on the OL. Being 27 is nothing considered most OL play until their 35, so you would get 8 good years out of him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Put me down for resigning Kruetz for 2 more years. He's still a decent starter (much better than either of our tackles) and he's super duper durable. It would also be nice to see him retire a Bear after his commitment to this franchise. We've got bigger fish to fry with our 1st round pick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• We also need to resign or franchise Danieal.

Comment

• If Ryan Kerrigan slips into the bottom of the first round, would JA be smart to make him the pick in the first round?

Comment

• He's not going to fall....a productive hard worker like that will get gobbled up in the teens at the latest I think.

Comment

• Do not want Costanzo or Solder. That means we will take one of them with our 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Do not want Costanzo or Solder. That means we will take one of them with our 1st.
                      Haven't wanted Castonzo since I watched Steven Friday rape him repeatedly. Didn't look like he had the feet for LT, and he even got beat on some power moves by a guy 50 pounds lighter....not what I want in a RT either.

Like you said, probably means we'll take him.

Comment

• http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...3350143.column

The team might want to consider moving J'Marcus Webb to left tackle, and probably will.
                        What do you do to replace one of the worst tackles in the NFL? Move someone who was even worse there. GENIUS! SUPER BOWLZ!

"Hey, guys. I think Wide Receiver is a problem area, so we should probably bench Knox in favor of Rashied Davis."

Also...

If Florida interior lineman Mike Pouncey, twin brother of Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey, is available when the Bears draft in the first round, he would be a good fit because he has played center and guard. The Bears could start him at guard with the idea of moving him to center when Kreutz moves on.
                        Grrrrrrrr! Dan Pompeii needs to be punched in his stupid face.

If the Bears' highest-rated defensive lineman is a tackle who can rush the passer, they can go that route as well. Among the possibilities are Miami's Allen Bailey, Illinois' Corey Liuget, Oregon State's Stephen Paea and North Carolina's Marvin Austin.
                        Ah! The stupid! It burns!

Comment

• A first two rounds of Pouncey and Austin would make damn sure this team gets a good housecleaning next year.....

Unless we get insanely lucky again. Sigh.....

Just.....sigh......

Webb at LT.....more sigh......

Comment

• Lenard Hankerson would be a nice pick at the end of the first.

sig by VLS
                            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                            I don't care...

Comment

• No to Hank in the 1st. Inconsistent and slow is not what I'm looking for that early.

I remember talk of Webb to the left side...just thought he played his way out of that conversation.
                              I want a sig.

Comment

• I'm comforted by the fact that Pompei is almost always wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information