Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicago Bears Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by rchrd
    Hey, good luck in the big one lads. Hate the bears but the fans on here are so amiable I cant help but wish you the best, I'll be fully pulling for the Colts however 8)

    think we're gonna have a pish up for the game even though it wont start till about 1am and we're all up early monday morning but hey its the superbowl.
    Screw you, ya English bastard.

    Oh I understand your hatred towards the Bears. And if the Vikes ever get to the SB, I'd root against them too for obvious reasons.
    8) If it makes you feel any better mate i'm gonna have both Colts and Bears fans representation in my house and when the bears go and win (inentional jinx :D) i'll have to deal with their taunting and the fact of going in monday morning a complete wreck hungover without any sleep
    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Smokey Joe
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Kornheiser is great. You know not which you speak.
      Kornheiser is an annoying idiot. Especially on MNF.
      Kornheiser is the best. It's just that simple. He's a God amongst sportswriters.

      Comment


      • this is the least amount of Super Bowl chat anyone could have expected.

        Comment


        • Woot woot


          Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

          Comment




          • Thought you guys might enjoy this if you haven't seen it already...
            I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

            -Vince Lombardi

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aic4ever


              Thought you guys might enjoy this if you haven't seen it already...
              Are we attacking New Orleans or Miami?

              Either way it makes sense.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Originally posted by aic4ever


                Thought you guys might enjoy this if you haven't seen it already...
                Are we attacking New Orleans or Miami?

                Either way it makes sense.
                Both at the same time it would seem...
                I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

                -Vince Lombardi

                Comment


                • bring on manning

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pellepelle_10
                    from KFFL.com

                    Bears | Steinbach could have interest in joining team
                    Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:31:32 -0800

                    David Haugh, of the Chicago Tribune, reports a league source has indicated that Cincinnati Bengals OG Eric Steinbach, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March, will show interest in signing with the Bears this offseason.


                    from Foxsports:

                    Eric Steinbach - #65 - Guard - 6'6" - 290lbs
                    News: The Bengals and free agent offensive lineman Eric Steinbach are expected to begin contract talks in the coming days.
                    Impact: Steinbach is said to be Cincinnati's top offseason priority, but is "sure to visit Chicago and Cleveland" if a deal can't be reached. The Bills have also been mentioned as possible suitors for the versatile Steinbach. (Sat. Jan 27, 2007)

                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    When the Bears once again go FA instead of the Draft for an O-Lineman I'll keep this post as an archive
                    It mentions the Bears as possibilities, not as absolutes.


                    Back to business, let's finalize this list and send it to Ward.

                    sig by VLS
                    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                    I don't care...

                    Comment


                    • does anyone else think Cedric Benson looks like a crack addict with his forearm tattoos and crazy hair?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NYmoney
                        does anyone else think Cedric Benson looks like a crack addict with his forearm tattoos and crazy hair?
                        yes

                        credit to cardsalltheway

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BehrenMan007
                          Originally posted by NYmoney
                          does anyone else think Cedric Benson looks like a crack addict with his forearm tattoos and crazy hair?
                          yes

                          thank God. if i had kids, I would block the tv when he's on. he just oozes drugs crack addict flashbacks for all of America

                          Comment


                          • Alright I shot Ward a PM with a rough make-up of the game plan. Let's see if he goes for it.

                            sig by VLS
                            Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                            I don't care...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                              Originally posted by pellepelle_10
                              from KFFL.com

                              Bears | Steinbach could have interest in joining team
                              Wed, 31 Jan 2007 07:31:32 -0800

                              David Haugh, of the Chicago Tribune, reports a league source has indicated that Cincinnati Bengals OG Eric Steinbach, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in March, will show interest in signing with the Bears this offseason.


                              from Foxsports:

                              Eric Steinbach - #65 - Guard - 6'6" - 290lbs
                              News: The Bengals and free agent offensive lineman Eric Steinbach are expected to begin contract talks in the coming days.
                              Impact: Steinbach is said to be Cincinnati's top offseason priority, but is "sure to visit Chicago and Cleveland" if a deal can't be reached. The Bills have also been mentioned as possible suitors for the versatile Steinbach. (Sat. Jan 27, 2007)

                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              When the Bears once again go FA instead of the Draft for an O-Lineman I'll keep this post as an archive
                              It mentions the Bears as possibilities, not as absolutes.


                              Back to business, let's finalize this list and send it to Ward.
                              I would rather keep the pro-bowler Ruben Brown then sign Steibach.

                              Just a question, I really don't follow lineman around the league unless they're on the bears or the bears play the other team. How is Steinback? I know he is good, but any opinions on him?

                              ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                              Comment


                              • He's very good. But I think Metcalf and Garza are a good guard combo as is. I don't like getting into bidding wars in free agency, especially at a position that is pretty easily filled.

                                And how you managed to spell his last name wrong twice, in two different ways, is pretty impressive Smokey.


                                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information