Bears Fan Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears Fan Mock Draft

I have a cool little mock on my website...check it out and let me know what you think.....

www.TeamDistortedImage.com

click enter, then click Reviews on the bottom left of the screen and go to SPORTS REVIEWS. That will take you right to my mock. It's pretty detailed and in depth.

Cant wait for the Bears to draft...as much as i liek lance briggs, I REALLY hope we trade him. I think it would be better to get an awesome young player who will be here for at least 5 years then have Lance Briggs for 1 year.....the pick could even be better then briggs...he was a 3rd round pick BTW and we are getting a 1st round pick for him. :)

I like the Jarret pick.
    this is the year!

Comment

i think Dwayne Jarret is going to be a great player, i really hope he's available...kind of mad that the Brigg's trade didnt go through, John Clayton reported on ESPN that the deal is now dead and taht time ran out...

Comment

If Greg Olsen was on the board at 31, would you draft him?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information