How long until Olsen and Bazuin sign?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until Olsen and Bazuin sign?

I know that these are the only two we don't have signed to their rookie contracts, but do you see them signing soon? Or could we be looking at a holdout for either of the two?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

I think that Roesenhaus gets his guys to camp but we will see

Comment

Rosenhaus does occasionally get his guys to camp on time. In '04, I would hardly call the 1 day of camp that Harris missed a "holdout." I'm not sure what I would call it -- maybe a first day signing -- but not a "holdout."

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.

Comment

Hold your horses. The Bears have the most signed draftees of any team. It is still very, very early.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
          Hold your horses. The Bears have the most signed draftees of any team. It is still very, very early.
          I am not being impatient or anything, I just was wondering when they were going to get the rest of the guys all signed.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
            I am not being impatient or anything, I just was wondering when they were going to get the rest of the guys all signed.
            There are no other first round picks signed, the Bears and Eagles both have the most signed draftees. These things take time, especially for 1st and 2nd rounders.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information