Free Agency and Non-Draft Offseason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SC Igniter View Post
    Understand your logic but cannot agree with bringing TO in under any circumstance. He is a cancer. On top of this, the Bengals site said there is a possibility of us losing our 3rd round comp if we sign a UFA this year, if this is true that should put the nail in the coffin on bringing him in.

Not surprised about FA non moves so far, I was dreaming about us getting either Marshall or Boldin and understood this would be a long shot scenerio. Baltimore offense really improves, give Ozzie the credit he deserves. Lets get our own players resigned and extend the contracts of our CB's & Benson, then focus on the draft.
    It doesn't necessarily have to be TO that we bring in. If we don't bring in another vet WR we are screwed in the passing game. Ocho is our only good receiver. Will do but I don't see him as a legit #2 threat. But I agree on extending JJ and Leon. I wouldn't resign Benson for much more than 2-3 years especially with the pounding he takes. So if we sign a UFA whats the guidelines to losing our 3rd comp pick? Has to involve money given to the new player and such right?
    R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

the people on the official bengals site piss me off and are morons.

on that note, it would be nice to pick up A. Bryant

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post

JOIN THE ******* CLUB lol

Half are just homers who dont know how football works or the other half play madden and think we can sign any and every FA

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post

this is why I never became a member over there.

1. Because most people are idiots over there.

2. I don't like some of their more popular posters.

Comment

honestly, i go over there from time to time and always (for some unknown ******* reason) click on the forums. most of the stuff they post is borderline ********.

definitely more football people here.

RIP ST

Comment

With whats really left over in free agency Ben Watson is still a good pick-up IMO. I really dont want to see TO brought in and there isn't alot to be had at WR. Bringing Bobbie back would be a good idea just for the chemistry aspect on the O-line.

Comment

I hear Chester Pitts is on the Bengals radar.. It would be nice to pick him up as he is still young.

Edit: I guess Pitts isn't so "young" anymore, he is 30 years old so he would be more of a stop gap player...

It has been reported that Willie Anderson wants to make a return to the NFL??? Would he be worth bringing in for a backup mentor role? I'm sure he can't expect much more than that now
                Last edited by crites09; 03-07-2010, 02:17 PM.
                R.I.P Chris 'Slim' Henry

Comment

W. Anderson is done.

RIP ST

Comment

A lot of talk about Antonio Bryant... I'm not against it.

Comment

I am for Bryant.
                      Against Willie the player (my 2nd favorite all time)
                      For Willie the coach!!!!

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

I would like to see us make a run at Ben Watson

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                          I would like to see us make a run at Ben Watson
                          Bryant & watson would be good for us. Don't forget, Marshall isn't technically a seahawk yet.

Comment

Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati.

Adam_Schefter

Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.

Looky Looky

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              Adam_Schefter

While Denver’s restricted free-agent WR Brandon Marshall spent Sunday in Seattle, his name and future were being discussed in Cincinnati.

Adam_Schefter

Bengals have contemplated pursuing Marshall. How serious the Bengals will be still is a matter of discussion within the organization.

Looky Looky
                              I've said a lot of about Marshall over the last week, but it just makes sense. He's fast, young and in the middle of his prime. I hope that Mike Brown finds a way to get this done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                Adam_Schefter

Adam_Schefter

Looky Looky
                                I still cant see this happening if it does happened it would be the suprise of the century for me. Please Mike Brown listen to the fans for once.
                                Last edited by Pat Sims 90; 03-07-2010, 10:33 PM.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information