Week 10: Sun Nov 11 at Baltimore 4:05
    Week 11: Sun Nov 18 Arizona 1pm
    Week 12: Sun Nov 25 Tennessee 1pm
    Week 13: Sunday night Dec 2 at Pittsburgh 8:15
    Week 14: Sun Dec 9 St Louis 1pm
    Week 15: Saturday night Dec 15 at SF 8:15
    Week 16: Sun Dec 23 Cleveland 1pm
    Week 17: Sun Dec 30 at Miami 1pm

4 primetime games, I'm happy about that. Kind of annoying that they're so close together, 2 MNF games in 4 weeks but I'll take it. Plus 3 of the 4 are at home.

2nd half of the schedule looks like a cake walk, I wish the bye week was sooner.

The one game I really have below 50% confidence in us winning is vs. the Pats on Monday night...

im calling 11-5 or 12-4

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
      im calling 11-5 or 12-4
      Yeah. I've been pretty close the last 3 years. I called 8-8 in '04, 11-5 in '05 and last year I was expecting 9-7.

This year I honestly wouldn't doubt a 1st round bye, our schedule isn't that bad.

i like our schedule. Hopefully we will be healthy and our sched. isnt as brutal

The Twitters

we can beat anyone on any given night if all of our talent is put on the field and used in the proper fashion. the pats dont scare me one bit.

^A Bonekrusher production^
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Wow, how can you say that after they handed us the biggest a$$ whooping last season. They completely and utterly pounded us into the ground. I just hope we dont get killed on Primetime like we did last year. Other then that I see us winning the division quite easily as long as we stay healthy. If our O-line can stand up all 16 games we have a legit shot at a bye week and home field throughout most of the playoffs.

Big ups to jkpigskin for the sig.

Debug Information