Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read that instead of going defense in the first round, they will surround Palmer with more offense. Most notably Stewert or Clady. Wow, just wow.

Comment

• i'd like to see where that came from^. If they go BPA i have no real problem with that though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I have no idea why we'd take an OT.

Whitworth/Andrews can both play tackle and obviously we have Levi and Willie with big contracts. That won't happen.

Stewart would be nice obviously but with Irons already, Rudi with a decent contract and Kenny Watson is a leader... It doesn't seem very likely although I could see it happening.

The one good thing about producing more offense is if our defense can focus on the pass that's when they become dangerous.

Comment

• at this point i say there is no way they pass on sedrick ellis if he is still there at 9. maybe im jumping the gun a little bit but it seems like a perfect fit right now. im high on him and rivers actually. i think we could trade down a few spots to nab rivers though.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I want Ellis or Gholston at the 9 spot. I really don't want a LBer there. Regarding Chad, I think he is one of the 5 best and they don't get replaced easily. There are plenty of 1st rd WR failures out there. He needs some more discipline but maybe we'll see some maturity this coming season. I also think it's important to get a quality TE. It's BS that we can't draft a quality TE that can be a great receiver with some speed and teach him to be a decent blocker. All teams seem to have better TEs than us. At the RB position, it's a shame we don't have a guy that can run, catch and block too. I like Watson and Dorsey and hopefully Perry returns sound but I don't like the idea of taking up this much roster space with a "speed guy, a power guy, and a pass catcher at 1 position. It also pretty much tells the defense what our plan is for the upcoming play.

Comment

• i wouldn't mind gholston either and i even wouldnt mind seeing them take jonathan stewart just so we could have one RB that can potentially do it all. though i'd still like to see rudi/kenny irons/dede as a combo. right now i don't see why they'd keep watson or perry just because of the numbers.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• I think Watson stays for his reliability and because they know what they got in him. Irons stays for sure since he's a high draft pick. I think it comes down to Rudi and DeDe and Perry...one of them or maybe 2 of them will be gone.

Comment

• i think youre the coaches will want to keep around watson but i personally think hes expendable. id like to see rudi get another shot and i tend to think hes a lock in their eyes. id say they will let perry and dede go but id rather it be watson and dede.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• They will only let Perry go if he doesn't perform in training camp and can't really let him go before then anyhow.

Comment

• I hope we keep Perry but given the injury issues by no means would I be concerned if we let him walk... Or hobble whichever.

Comment

• Ok, so now we probably miss out on Ellis. I highly doubt we trade up.

Who do we take?

Gholston if hes there? Since Marvin is known for picking BPA, could it be possible we take an offensive player?

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• A lot is left to be determined between now and April... Ellis may or may not be there, same for Dorsey/Long/Gholston.

I think between Ellis/Long/Gholston/Dorsey one of them will be there. If not, I think the only offensive player we'd take is a RB.

Offensively I think Ryan, McFadden and Jake Long will go before us... That leaves 6 other picks. Maybe Stewart, Jenkins, Brohm etc. sneak in for spots we don't need.

Too soon to get too wrapped up in were people are, this time last year Alan Branch was basically a lock to go top 5.

Comment

• brother reunion
                            http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...ABN4126672.htm

Jordan Palmer & Carson Palmer on same team how cool is that
                            Jordan Palmer signs 2 year deal

Comment

• I really hope Jordan gets to stay with the team as the number 2.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                                brother reunion
                                http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...ABN4126672.htm

Jordan Palmer & Carson Palmer on same team how cool is that
                                Jordan Palmer signs 2 year deal
                                whoa, thats awesome! Hope he sticks around as the number two.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information