Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enjay2nine View Post
    New guy here....

I don't want to see them go after a wide receiver on day 1, but if they do, this is when. Steve Smith is a prefect fit, as is Craig Davis. They could also take a linebacker like Buster Davis or Quincy Black is they don't fill the need in the first. If they don't go secondary in the first, they could go after Tanard Jackson.
    we only have 2 day one picks, and we wont draft aa reciever unless like CJ21 faqlls to us in the first, which will NEVER happen. He need defense, badly. I like Jackson too but i dont thikn we will draft him because of his character concerns.

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

I worry that if we don't get our CB in rd 1, most of the good ones available in rd 2 seem to have some character issues in their past. McCauley and Bennett and maybe Josh Wilson may be options

Comment

Any chance Hughes falls to us in rd 2?

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

hughes is more of a cover 2 cb

Comment

Yeah Hughes would get destroyed in our defense.

Comment

i think hughes is underated, honestly. not saying he would be a star in our defense, but he was the best DB in college football last year IMO. Thats one reason i hate the combine.

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Honestly the combine didn't effect my perception of Hughes, he'd be great for a cover 2 team no doubt.

He's like Keiwan, good in college without speed but he'd be nothing better than a nickel on our team.

Comment

Alls I know is the Bengals hit GRAND SLAMS with their second rounders.

Corey Dillon
                  CJ
                  Andrew Whitworth
                  Madieu Williams

Heck, they parlayed Lamont Thompson into a trade....
                  Doesn't matter if it is all fat, if he can move better covered in fat, more power to him. SAINTS-TIGERS

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY

Comment

Yeah no dobut.

Even Pickens and Darnay were also 2nd rounders, made Bengals football worth watching back in the day.

Comment

So was Keiwan and the best we can say about him is that he is a decent sub. We did get Madeiu in the same round of the same draft tho.

Comment

The Bengals have actually done a great job with the draft. Check out Bengals.com Jerry JOnes listrings from the past 5 yrs and we have fared very well.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information