No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you guys value Daven Holly, considering we have McDonald?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
      How would you guys value Daven Holly, considering we have McDonald?
      Excellent depth player.

Someone who has experience starting and could seamlessly step into the #2 or #3 spot should someone get injured.

Comment

• he's better than Bodden. he's also a RFA.
        When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSimmsy21 View Post
          he's better than Bodden. he's also a RFA.
          You serious? He played good with his PT but I don't think he's better than Bodden.

Comment

How would you guys value Daven Holly, considering we have McDonald?
            we probably can't have enough depth. crennel in the past has used as many as 8 different DBs in various packages, though not that many with the browns. bodden is still probably the best cover corner we have when he's healthy, i wouldn't want to see holly or mcdonald matched up on the other team's best receiver, but both can be productive in the right scheme, as shown last season.

Comment

You serious? He played good with his PT but I don't think he's better than Bodden.
              i dont know, hopefully Bodden just had a really bad year. at least Holly was in position to tackle whoever he was covering if he allowed a catch. Bodden couldn't stay with his guy if his life was on the line.
              When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

• Originally posted by barry View Post
                we probably can't have enough depth. crennel in the past has used as many as 8 different DBs in various packages, though not that many with the browns. bodden is still probably the best cover corner we have when he's healthy, i wouldn't want to see holly or mcdonald matched up on the other team's best receiver, but both can be productive in the right scheme, as shown last season.
                I'd feel pretty comfortable having McDonald on the other team's best receiver. Dude neutralized Andre Johnson last year and pretty much everyone else he went against.

Bottom line, the kid's got "it."

Comment

• i was very surprised in how well McDonald performed last year and can't wait to see what he is capable next year. also i can't believe we have 6 players going to the pro bowl

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

• You guys are looking to make an offer to Asante.

Comment

• What do you think about the brown giving Derick Anderson a new contract and trading Brady Quinn?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                        What do you think about the brown giving Derick Anderson a new contract and trading Brady Quinn?
                        I'd hate it. I feel that Brady Quinn has far more upside than Derek Anderson and will be a much better overall QB.

It won't happen, though. Brady won't get be getting traded.

Comment

• Originally posted by 757Dawg View Post
                          I'd hate it. I feel that Brady Quinn has far more upside than Derek Anderson and will be a much better overall QB.

It won't happen, though. Brady won't get be getting traded.
                          It makes sence because Derick Anderson is already a sure thing and you know what your going to get out of him. Brady Quinn is not a sure thing and you don't know how he's going to turn out. So basicly your saying get rid of a proven good player for an unknown....? Quinn may turn out to be good but if you trade him now he is still young and his trade value is still very high and the browns need a lot of help on that aging defence. On top of that your still left with Anderson who is a good produtive QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                            It makes sence because Derick Anderson is already a sure thing and you know what your going to get out of him. Brady Quinn is not a sure thing and you don't know how he's going to turn out. So basicly your saying get rid of a proven good player for an unknown....? Quinn may turn out to be good but if you trade him now he is still young and his trade value is still very high and the browns need a lot of help on that aging defence. On top of that your still left with Anderson who is a good produtive QB.
                            Yeah, but if you look at trade value, Anderson is worth wayy more than Brady Quinn. The Browns are probably the only ones who know how good Brady Quinn really is. Brady Quinn's trade value is a lot lower than Derek Anderson's. I think the real Derek Anderson showed up at the ProBowl.

Comment

• The pro bowl really? Name one player in that game who really goes all out really please DA better be on the browns next year because I really think that hes going to be great. plus do we want a man leading our team who as of now riding the pine MAKING COMMERCIALS signing autohgraphs for a fee when he was holding out in training camp and making homophobic comments then denying it but hmm somehow still was still sentenced to community service yeah sounds like a face of the franchise i want

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruken View Post
                                The pro bowl really? Name one player in that game who really goes all out really please DA better be on the browns next year because I really think that hes going to be great. plus do we want a man leading our team who as of now riding the pine MAKING COMMERCIALS signing autohgraphs for a fee when he was holding out in training camp and making homophobic comments then denying it but hmm somehow still was still sentenced to community service yeah sounds like a face of the franchise i want
                                He's making commercials!?!? Damn, they better cut him then.

Talk about blatant, disillusioned hatred. Not even worth getting into any kind of debate with.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information