No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea i was just joking around. Don't get to see too much bruce drennen in south carolina except when I get the MLB extra innings free preview on directv the first couple weeks of baseball season when I watch the indians games broadcasted on STO.

Comment

• good news: we won
      bad news: we suck. anderson sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
        good news: we won
        bad news: we suck. anderson sucks.

even worse news: we plaed like garbage beating a garbage team with its backup QB and that is going to allow Anderson and Crennel to keep their jobs.

Comment

• Give DA a break ok yea he has played absolutley terrible but the rest of the team has done nothing to help him. We won a game and now have a bye its a good time to get healthy and ready to go. Im hoping DA gets back on track I guess we'll see in two mondays

Comment

• You know, I would love to come over here and say, "Great Game", but it wasn't. It was a pathetic showing by Ohio's two NFL teams. At least you guys won, but if we came out on top, I wouldn't be any more happy about it than I was going into the game due to the way these teams played yesterday.

Good luck the rest of the way and we will see you guys in Cleveland. Hopefully one of these teams can figure out what the hell they are doing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruken View Post
              Give DA a break ok yea he has played absolutley terrible but the rest of the team has done nothing to help him. We won a game and now have a bye its a good time to get healthy and ready to go. Im hoping DA gets back on track I guess we'll see in two mondays
              it's not all on DA, the WRs have been not too good and the offensive line is not as good as last year for a couple reasons...mostly injuries but they aren't being physical enough and Fraley is getting to be too far over the hill. If the rest of the offense would step up it would help a lot but Anderson is making bad decisions, bad reads, and his deficiencies in the short passing game are getting worse and not better. I think he can turn it around, but the remaining schedule won't help that.

Comment

• I like to think positive. We weren't a serious playoff team and winning 7 or 8 games wasn't going to be much help in the draft. We now stand an excellent chance to get a real impact player for our defense which should pay off come next season.
                And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                  I like to think positive. We weren't a serious playoff team and winning 7 or 8 games wasn't going to be much help in the draft. We now stand an excellent chance to get a real impact player for our defense which should pay off come next season.
                  Funny, you are the ONLY Browns fans I have seen to make that comment. Most were thinking the Browns would be right there with the Steelers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BengalMedic View Post
                    Funny, you are the ONLY Browns fans I have seen to make that comment. Most were thinking the Browns would be right there with the Steelers.
                    C>H probably thinks the same thing.

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was starting the next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                      C>H probably thinks the same thing.

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was starting the next game.
                      Well I did actually think we were a playoff team, but only because I think Pittsburgh is overrated. They get every break in the book. I counted on us being an 8-8 team and beating Pittsburgh for the Division...only reason a playoff team. But yes I was saying 6-8 wins this year, not the 10-12 like everyone else.

I took soo many neg rep hits for that too. Well I'm the one laughing now because I'd rather be right than have gobs of rep.

Comment

• If our offense wasn't so terrible to start this year we probably would've been a playoff team, but now I don't think we'll win more than 5 or 6. Bad formula to start the season on offense: Stallworth and Jurevicius out, injuries on the offensive line, Anderson making mistakes he didn't even make last year when he played poorly, etc. We are a set of linebackers away on defense I think though.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...1&d-447263-n=1

top 10 defense guys............

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by j05son View Post
                            it'd be better if our O didnt blow.
                            When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

• we're a good set of linebackers away from that ranking not being a fluke. We're close, but the offensive setbacks don't help.

Comment

• Good set of linebackers = another outside rush guy? Andra Davis, Leon, D'Qwell isn't amazing but it's good. Then Kamerion is good and Alex...is a 7th round pick playing well but I wouldn't bank on him becoming a mainstay.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information