Browns Draft Pick Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
    They should be 2-1...The Browns will probably go 5-11 or 6-10 and get in the early-mid first round, but you can always hope I guess.

They should be 0-3. If they played the Bengals 100 times in a row, they'd lose 75 of them. The Bengals are a better team.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
    I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

Originally posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
      They should be 0-3. If they played the Bengals 100 times in a row, they'd lose 75 of them. The Bengals are a better team.
      The Bengals are 1-2, with losses to a 1-2 team and a 2-1 team that sucks balls.

The Browns are 1-2 with losses to a 1-2 team and a 3-0 team.

The Browns beat the Bengals head to head.

Say what now?

Comment

The Browns lost (choked) to the worst team in the league. But be happy you did play them close.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
          The Browns lost (choked) to the worst team in the league. But be happy you did play them close.
          Raiders aren't the worst...Falcons, Chiefs, and Vikings are worse.

Comment

If that makes you feel better but last I remember the Raiders had the 1st pick in the draft. Guess it will be ours this year. :)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

This is good: you guys are talking trash about draft picks.

Comment

The Bengals are 1-2, with losses to a 1-2 team and a 2-1 team that sucks balls.

The Browns are 1-2 with losses to a 1-2 team and a 3-0 team.

The Browns beat the Bengals head to head.

Say what now?
                I say that the Bengals would beat the Browns more times than the Browns would beat them if they played head to head 100 times in a row.

I say the Bengals had more wins last year and will have more wins this year. The Bengals have a better QB, better RB, better WR's. The Browns defense might be better but who knows, neither team can stop anyone.

Designs by Thule

I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

I say that the Bengals would beat the Browns more times than the Browns would beat them if they played head to head 100 times in a row.

I say the Bengals had more wins last year and will have more wins this year. The Bengals have a better QB, better RB, better WR's. The Browns defense might be better but who knows, neither team can stop anyone.
                  Playing 100 times doesn't matter.

They lost.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                    Playing 100 times doesn't matter.

They lost.

That's an ignorant statement. We're not discussing who won the game. It's clear that the Browns won the game. We're discussing who is the better team. Since we all know that on any given sunday any team can win it's not indicative of who is the better team overall. It's indicative of who is the better team that day.

If the Browns go 5-10 through the first 15 weeks but beat the Patriots on the last game of the season after the Patriots had gone 14-1 through 15 weeks would you really say the Browns were the better team overall?

Designs by Thule

Comment

That's an ignorant statement. We're not discussing who won the game. It's clear that the Browns won the game. We're discussing who is the better team. Since we all know that on any given sunday any team can win it's not indicative of who is the better team overall. It's indicative of who is the better team that day.

If the Browns go 5-10 through the first 15 weeks but beat the Patriots on the last game of the season after the Patriots had gone 14-1 through 15 weeks would you really say the Browns were the better team overall?
                      That's different. We're talking teams with the same record, not a team crazy far behind another.

Comment

That's different. We're talking teams with the same record, not a team crazy far behind another.

Im not even sure what your trying to argue or make people prove, most say 3-4 wins, are you arguing for 5-6 wow huge different, its still a top 10 pick and most the premiere positions will be there because at least one qb will be taken maybe 2 inside the top 5

my point is that its irrelevant that you guys beat Cincy, a team no one thought you would, because when we posted the schedules we said you would probably beat Oakland, but you didnt...thus your still 1-2 at this point in the season, which we all figured you would be...i dont care how bad or really bad you argue you guys are i really dont, because its going to be a top 10 pick either way it goes

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                          Tell me again how Philly has the best coaching staff/ G.M. in the league. If Dallas lost to G.B. the way Philly did we'd never hear the end of it.
                          Well GB is 3-0. Philly just put up 1,000 points.

So...........

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                            Im not even sure what your trying to argue or make people prove, most say 3-4 wins, are you arguing for 5-6 wow huge different, its still a top 10 pick and most the premiere positions will be there because at least one qb will be taken maybe 2 inside the top 5

my point is that its irrelevant that you guys beat Cincy, a team no one thought you would, because when we posted the schedules we said you would probably beat Oakland, but you didnt...thus your still 1-2 at this point in the season, which we all figured you would be...i dont care how bad or really bad you argue you guys are i really dont, because its going to be a top 10 pick either way it goes
                            Baltimore and New England back to back for Cleveland.

So 1-4 coming right up.

Then it is a race with the Falcons and Kansas City to the bottom.

Any luck Anderson goes down next week and Spacey Quinn plays?

Comment

This is going to be fun. I'm going to track their record in comparison with the rest of the league to see how many teams are equal or worse than them in the standings.

Week 1: 16 Teams with 0-1 records.
                              Week 2: 22 Teams with 1-1 or worse records.
                              Week 3: 17 Teams with 1-2 or worse records.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

That's not what I was talking to him about, he was arguing Cinci should have beaten Cleveland.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information