X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Dielman

Cowboys | Dielman may be a target in free agency
    Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:26:09 -0800

Clarence E. Hill Jr., of Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports the Dallas Cowboys may be interested in San Diego Chargers OG Kris Dielman, who becomes a free agent March 2. Dielman is one the top guards available and the Cowboys are uncertain about the return of OG Marco Rivera.

Good news. Thanks for the post thule. Helps to solidify the legitimacy of the talks around here.

Comment

Thank god, but this was said about other teams as well. Atleast we are in the running.

Re-sign Colombo and sign Dielman and our o-line goes from average at best to one of the best in the league. Come on Jerry, if we get Dielman we are SB bound!!!!!

Comment

Colombo was horrid last year, how does that help make your OL alot better?

i can see Dielman making someones line better.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post

Columbo was not "horrid" last year. Were you watching the right guy???

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
          Albert Camus

Comment

Ya I was, and I saw him play horrible.

Comment

Browns | Team could target Dielman in free agency
              Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:09:05 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, reports San Diego Chargers pending free agent OG Kris Dielman is a player the Cleveland Browns could pursue and have the inside track on because of his relationship with offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski, who worked with Dielman for two years in San Diego.

id like to think that because Dielmans from Ohio and has shown interest in playing for his home state, along with the fact that we have one of his favorite assistant coaches from San Diego, that we would be the favorites.

Comment

Only the best OL we had last year....................

Comment

When you come out with strong statements like Columbo played horribly, and you say you watched him play last year, you should probably come with some examples of his "horrible" play. Do you have any?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                  Albert Camus

Comment

He had one bad play the entire year. Only the mishap against Washington when he didn't block vincent and vincent blocked the kick. otherwise he played excellent

Comment

To say Colombo had only 1 bad play all year is odd, considering he had to have given up some sacks.

Comment

To say Colombo had only 1 bad play all year is odd, considering he had to have given up some sacks.
                        You still haven't answered my question.

Albert Camus

Comment

What do you think I am a Cowboys fanatic? Go ask that quetion in the NFL section and see how many people think Colombo played "excelant". Maybe then youll shut up.

Colombo is probably the worste starter at his position in your division. emember how many sacks he gave up before Romo took over? I thought Bledsoe was going to beat him up.

And because Dielman is from Ohio and has said in the past that he wants to play for his home state like bentley, not to mention he is good friends with the Chargers TE coach we signed. We are the favorites and Savage said he will go after him hard, we have the money to do it. We will also be the front runner for Clements for much of the same reasons.

Comment

um he was our best o-lineman...and that is beyond the point he plays a totally dif. position than columbo....even if we get him colombo will still be our RT...u do know that right? unless he bolts for FA for more mula :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

What do you think I am a Cowboys fanatic? Go ask that quetion in the NFL section and see how many people think Colombo played "excelant". Maybe then youll shut up.

Colombo is probably the worste starter at his position in your division. emember how many sacks he gave up before Romo took over? I thought Bledsoe was going to beat him up.

And because Dielman is from Ohio and has said in the past that he wants to play for his home state like bentley, not to mention he is good friends with the Chargers TE coach we signed. We are the favorites and Savage said he will go after him hard, we have the money to do it. We will also be the front runner for Clements for much of the same reasons.
                              You bring absolutely nothing to this discussion. You make statments without any factual information whatsoever. Why should I post my question in the NFL thread??? I"M IN THE DALLAS COWBOYS THREAD!! And so are you. If you have nothing informative to say, then don't say anything. And for the record, if you do sign Dielman, then good for you. I hope that makes you feel better.

Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information