Latest on L. Davis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on L. Davis

on theboysblog.com they are saying that Leonard wants in the neighborhood of a $12m signing bonus. I say no way to that. He is not worth that kind of money. We can draft a guard in the 2nd thank you very much.

they also said porter has been contacted by the cowboys.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

I want both of those guys.

12M is kinda high, but I won't be too bummed.

I'm happy no word of Hamlin yet... :D Nelson in R1 baby!

Comment

You better believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
        on theboysblog.com they are saying that Leonard wants in the neighborhood of a $12m signing bonus. I say no way to that. He is not worth that kind of money. We can draft a guard in the 2nd thank you very much.

they also said porter has been contacted by the cowboys.
        Joey Porter? Hmmm... I don't really like him too much as a player, but he is a rah-rah guy in the locker room and a leader on the defensive side of the ball.

Anyway, with Leonard Davis we are bidding with the Redskins so the price is gonna be steep.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I want both of those guys.

12M is kinda high, but I won't be too bummed.

I'm happy no word of Hamlin yet... :D Nelson in R1 baby!
          AMEN! Nelson welcome to the Boys!!!Jerry if he falls to 22 don't trade down!!!

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Rumor has it that the cowboys are talking contract of a RT to replace columbo. If thats the case it makes me even more scared.

Comment

I'd rather keep Columbo then bring in Davis.

Comment

WTF?!?!?!

Jerry you suck dude. Well we are not going to the SB because of our o-line, great.

Give me a break with that MaQuistan and Proctor crap, they could suck for all we no.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                  WTF?!?!?!

Jerry you suck dude. Well we are not going to the SB because of our o-line, great.

Give me a break with that MaQuistan and Proctor crap, they could suck for all we no.
                  And at this time last year, Romo was a nobody who we didn't want playing, what's your point?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                    WTF?!?!?!

You mean for all YOU know. Clearly if they don't resign Columbo it's because the coaching staff feels that the replacement would be better than the incumbent.

People act like these decisions on who to sign and who not to sign are made on a whim.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                    I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

Well then they are stupid. If they think Leonard Davis will be better than Colombo, they all should be fired and then shot.

If we didn't have one of the best o-line's in football in the 90's, we wouldn't win 1 ring. It really does start up front.

If our o-line could actually have played better than a pop-warner team this year(which it didn't), we woould have won atleast 3 more games, and we would have won the Seattle Game. WOw, letting Colombo go is just stupid. I hope Jerry dies under the knife.

Comment

Leonard Davis said it's down to the Cowboys and Skins, so another battle between the teams.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

So sad that a player with Davis's ability but so little heart can be so well rewarded.

Comment

When did he say it was down to both teams?

Comment

For get it.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk...is_speaks.html

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information