X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Owens Released

Just reported on ESPN by Michael Smith

god help Mike Crabtree if TO Ends up in Oakland
    Don't hate me because I'm a rutgers fan, hate me because I'm eagles and Yankees fan

Scarlet Knights forever, victories don't matter, we're the best in the land, cause we MADE this game!

Comment

This is the dumbest move ever made by jerry jones! I doubt they will get someone to replace him! roy williams,patrick crayton,miles austin means we will be worst then we were last year!

Comment

Originally posted by Harmonykor View Post
        This is the dumbest move ever made by jerry jones! I doubt they will get someone to replace him! roy williams,patrick crayton,miles austin means we will be worst then we were last year!
        Seriously, I mean a healthy Jason Witten? pft. Martellus Bennett going into hiss 2nd year? **** that. A three headed monster in the backfield? Who cares. Losing that one player will makes us a below .500 team.

Comment

PER ROTOWORLD: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=718&sport=NFL
          PER WIKIPEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrell_Owens

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

wish they had fired Jason Garrett

Comment

Well, we had one player with heart. Now we have none. ******* awesome.

BoneKrusher

Comment

**** me :(

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Not to become a one-trick pony, but I just threw up in my mouth again.

On a side note, this might be the best move in the long term though.

Comment

All I can say, is Washington and the Giants have gotten better this off season, we have gotten worse. MUCH WORSE. This is a terrible move IMO

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

It'll be interesting to say the least. I'm kind of on the fence about this decision. Part of me wanted to ride it out for one more year and the other half wanted to just cut ties.

Comment

I don't like the move, simply because we didn't get anything for him. I think the only good that may come out of this is the fact that this is Tony Romo's offense now and it may relax him not having the "Oh I better get TO his passes" In the back of his mind all game long. That may be one of the reasons for all the INTs. Or it may not fix anything, Im trying to find some good out of this though.

Comment

Finally a smart move from the GM suite. He choose his young QB, a new future Coach, and Miles Austin over a declining prima donna. Got my popcorn ready!

What a glorious day.

Comment

Good move. This move just made us a better team.

You do realize that since Thanksgiving 07, excluding the SF game, TO has averaged 5 catches for 50 something yards?

He is a declining player and not anywhere worth $9 million. Just wait too see what the rest of the league thinks of him now.
                            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I like the move. Yes, he definitely had his moments, but if you look objectively, you'll notice those moments were getting fewer and farther between. If he finds another team, he'll probably still have a few big games, but he's just not good enough anymore to justify the headaches he creates. I think Jones' biggest mistake was giving him that extension last year. My guess is that this was the cause of the hold up in releasing him. If they hadn't done that, I think he'd have been gone right after the season ended.

And yes, in the short term we probably took a step backward, but long term I think it's a good thing. I guess we add WR to Dallas' offseason needs now. God, I wish we were in a position to go after Maclin!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information