• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leonard Davis press conference

Take a listen:

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...7684BCED18AE07

What do you think?

(He almost starts to cry, which is a good sign, he wants to be a Cowboy)
    Last edited by TNewFan41; 03-05-2007, 02:24 PM.

I have two thoughts.

I think some players tend to play to the expectations of the organization. The Arizona Cardinals organization has very low expectations. Just like anyone that plays for the Yankees tends to be the best they can be. I think he will be an above average G, at worst.

Secondly, if Tony Sparano is as good as we keep hearing, he should turn him into a beast.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Glad to have him on board.

Comment

Uhhhggggg.....I hope we don't regret this....
        Originally posted by 21ST
        He was protecting his self
        Originally posted by tjsunstein
        From what? His leg?
        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

According to Rodd Newhouse, ESPN NFL Writer (I konw ESPN sucks, but oh well), he think if we re-sign Colombo and Davis is a G, we will have the best line in the NFL!!!

If that is true, how do we not win the SB?

Comment

Injuries, defensive meltdowns... I could go on but dont want to be a downer

Comment

Thanks for raining on my parade.....

Comment

YES! DMW is back!

BoneKrusher

Comment

Super Bowl here we come!!! come on jerry lock it up w/ columbo!!!

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                    According to Rodd Newhouse, ESPN NFL Writer (I konw ESPN sucks, but oh well), he think if we re-sign Colombo and Davis is a G, we will have the best line in the NFL!!!

If that is true, how do we not win the SB?
                    Uh... Defense... I dunno where you got off thinking Offense was our problem in the first place. We were 5th in the league in offense. Our Defense gave up too many points down the stretch.

Comment

We have Wade now, we will get a ton of PRESSUE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Defense is the problem. It was last year, it is until proven otherwise.

As for OL and whether it's the best in the business if we sign Columbo.

Well....it better be. Flozell makes 7 million a year, Kosier makes 4.5, Gurode just signed for one of the highest at his position, Davis is making as much as anyone at G, and then Columbo. If it's not the best in the league it will be a SORE subject.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                        I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

Yea, I agree, this o-line should be dominant if we get Colombo done. I can't wait to see Davis on a winning team, did you hear the press conference, you can tell he wants to play. He is gonna dominate!!!

But our defense is not a problem, they should be top 3 in the league. They were the #4 ranked Defense after week 12. They had a bad slip up, oh well. They held seattle to 21 points, that not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Uh... Defense... I dunno where you got off thinking Offense was our problem in the first place. We were 5th in the league in offense. Our Defense gave up too many points down the stretch.
                            One of the main reasons we kept giving up points was our Offense kept turning the ball over and putting far too much pressure on our D. Granted, they need to do a better job of stopping the run and cutting down on the big play, but we MUST control the ball and not turn it over like we did down the stretch!
                            2013 Cowboys Forum Mock
                            - Cleveland Browns GM
                            - Dallas Cowboys GM
                            - Atlanta Falcons GM

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information