Week 7-Atlanta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7-Atlanta

I would like to hear some thoughts on this game.

My thoughts are we have got to find a way to Ryan. He is amazing for how long he has been playing, but he is still young. I think he can still be flustered, but it beats the crap out of me who will actually be able to get to him consistently.

If Felix can get some touches and stay in the game, I think it is our game. But I am not sure he will get many. I know he has been VERY injury prone so far, but looking back on his first year and this one, there have been several games that he was not/had no been injured and still did not get many touches. I dont understand. I would run him into the ground.

I am nervous about Tony Gonzalez. I am not sure how well we match up with him.

But being a homer, I have to call a Cowboys win. Romo comes out and plays big this week. And if he does that I really don't see us losing.
    I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Well this hasn't been a good start. Not good if Atlanta just marches down the field again.

Comment

we suck. rw sucks. wade sucks. tnew sucks. ol is fat slobs.

Comment

Here is an idea.

Bench Flo. Start anyone else.
        Bench TNew. Start Scandrick.
        Bench RW.

Sad to see over-paid, over valued STU-PID morons play with a star on their heads.

But politics is key in Dallas. If Jerrah over paid you in a fit of stupidity -- you play no matter what.

Comment

Jenkins is awesome! Clearly our best CB but that's not saying much.

Comment

This is the first time I've seen our defense play like this, this year. Let's see if we can keep up this level of play for 60 minutes on that side.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

My boy. Again.

I know talent better than Wade and Jerry Jones plus Garrett.

Why we have waited is beyond anyone with brains.

His YPC are off the chart .. and have been since last year.
              Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-25-2009, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Hell yeah! Hopefully they can keep it going.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

That Choice play has been missing in our play book for way too long.

Comment

I wonder if we can just bench our whole offensive line until we found someone who doesn't call penalties.

Comment

Sloppy all around. Why we don't play crisper is a function of bad coaching.

For example, on eway to elimiante lots of false starts is to SNAP THE BALL AS YOU GET UNDER CENTER and stop blathering. Poor use of Time Outs. This team is mentally retaheded.

Well, something went our way finally!
                      Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-25-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

ROMO!!!! That guy is a freaking playmaker!
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                          ROMO!!!! That guy is a freaking playmaker!
                          Freak play, normally a fumble or sack and with no TO -- no points either.

But at least something went our way and if we can get the ball back starting 2nd half and score ..... play with our ears pinned back which is when we look best.

Comment

If you want to see amazing coaching go the Miami game. They have no DB talent ..... 24-3 versus the "best team in football" and they should have beat the "other best team in football" (Indy) if not for freak plays.

Comment

Why criticize Rob? They've played very well ever since that first drive. That TD was Romo doing something great. Not many QBs could pull that off, and the defense is really making the Falcons look bad. They also get the ball back after the half. Why bring up the Miami game when you have the Cowboys playing like we've asked them to all season long?
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information