Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redskins @ Cowboys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Portis is out this week. That's good news for us. He's had a few huge games against us in the recent past. Moss is the only one now that can give us fits.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      The game in Washington scares me more than this one. This is like a Bye week. :D
      Didnt Cowboy fans say that last year when the Redskins went to Dallas? What happened in that game I forget?

      Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
      Portis is out this week. That's good news for us. He's had a few huge games against us in the recent past. Moss is the only one now that can give us fits.
      Betts last week had the best game of any Redskin RB this year. Portis being out isnt that much of a loss when you look at what hes done this season.
      Last edited by BleedBurgundy96; 11-20-2009, 01:29 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
        Didnt Cowboy fans say that last year when the Redskins went to Dallas? What happened in that game I forget?



        Betts last week had the best game of any Redskin RB this year. Portis being out isnt that much of a loss when you look at what hes done this season.
        That was last year and the Skins are far worse than they were then. Betts will be a non-factor come Sunday.

        Comment


        • #19
          Haynesworth now is unlikely to play, that is really good news. No excuses not to run.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
            Cowboys 63
            Redskins 3

            Roy makes 15 Catches for 343 Yards and establishes himself as a real #1.
            Bradie James has a career day with 6 sacks, 2 INT and 9TFL.
            Romo throws for 623 yards and 7 TDs with no turnovers.
            Hurd contributes with 230 yards and 2 TDs.
            Austin is benched fb/c he doesn't catch everything in his vicinity.
            MBIII buys a Power-Scooter to move faster.
            Wade brings back Stewart as D Coordinator.
            Jerry names Garrett the future HC of Dallas.
            Wade moves to All Powerful GM.
            Dan Snyder kisses Jerry World turf and Jerry.

            Banner day.
            Well, they say Dreams Are Wishes.....

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
              That was last year and the Skins are far worse than they were then. Betts will be a non-factor come Sunday.
              Yes it was last year. It is the same old story though. Cowboy fans didnt give the Skins any chance last year going into Dallas. The same thing is happening this year. The Skins were 11 pt underdogs in the game and won last year. As of today they are 11 pt underdogs once again. Its the same story as last year. This game should be a close one going into the 4th quarter like most Redskin/Cowboy games over the last 5 years. It wont be a blowout or a easy win.

              Originally posted by diesel View Post
              Haynesworth now is unlikely to play, that is really good news. No excuses not to run.
              If Haynesworth doesnt play it will be a big blow for the Redskins defense. No excuses though for my team. Even without Haynesworth I still think the Skins can pull the upset.

              Comment


              • #22
                I would have to agree with the opinion that there is no excuse. This should be a beat down. The Redskins may be playing without their two best players? Even with them, the boys are a better team. This should be a slaughter.

                If it is not...we are in trouble.
                I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

                http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
                  I would have to agree with the opinion that there is no excuse. This should be a beat down. The Redskins may be playing without their two best players? Even with them, the boys are a better team. This should be a slaughter.

                  If it is not...we are in trouble.
                  Im confused. How is this game going to be a slaughter? The Skins have a better defense than the Packers even without Haynesworth. You guys didnt score a point for 59 minutes of that game in GB. The Skins just had their biggest win of the season last week beating a team you guys couldnt (Broncos).

                  The Skins have no pressure to win this game. The Boys have all of the pressure not to choke like they did last year in Dallas vs the Redskins. So how is this going to be a slaughter? I can see either team winning and I have no problem with anyone predicting a Cowboys victory. I just dont see how the Cowboys are going to slaughter the Redskins tomorrow.

                  If it does happen ill be the first to say you were right. I just dont see how anyone after what happened last week can actually say one team is going to blowout another. Even more so in a rivalry game where 7 of the last 10 meetings have been decided by 5 pts or less.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If JG doesn't remove his head from his ass we're gonna lose just like last year.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BleedBurgundy96 View Post
                      Im confused. How is this game going to be a slaughter? The Skins have a better defense than the Packers even without Haynesworth. You guys didnt score a point for 59 minutes of that game in GB. The Skins just had their biggest win of the season last week beating a team you guys couldnt (Broncos).

                      The Skins have no pressure to win this game. The Boys have all of the pressure not to choke like they did last year in Dallas vs the Redskins. So how is this going to be a slaughter? I can see either team winning and I have no problem with anyone predicting a Cowboys victory. I just dont see how the Cowboys are going to slaughter the Redskins tomorrow.

                      If it does happen ill be the first to say you were right. I just dont see how anyone after what happened last week can actually say one team is going to blowout another. Even more so in a rivalry game where 7 of the last 10 meetings have been decided by 5 pts or less.
                      Good luck this weekend. History won't determine the outcome. The game may be close, but there's just no chance that the Redskins win. Props if they do.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Good luck this weekend. History won't determine the outcome. The game may be close, but there's just no chance that the Redskins win. Props if they do.
                        Good Luck to you as well. I agree history wont determine the outcome. I think the game will probably be close and im bringing up points from this season and past seasons that support it. I wouldnt say the Skins have no chance. I will say it will be a hard game for the Redskins to win tomorrow.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I sure as hell hope Ball is a better safety than he is a corner.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Santana Moss is the only Redskin I really worry about. He does his Randy Moss impression every time he plays us.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I wouldnt worry about any one single player. Campbell sucks but, he's even had some good games against us, Betts could have a good one. I just want to win....just shut down everybody. :)

                              Thanks BoneKrusher^

                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by diesel View Post
                                Haynesworth now is unlikely to play, that is really good news. No excuses not to run.
                                Update

                                Albert Haynesworth (ankle) will not play on Sunday against the Cowboys.

                                Haynesworth didn't practice during the week and was listed as questionable. Kedric Golston will get the start. Haynesworth has been dealing with nagging injuries all season and will miss his first game of the year. Upgrade the Cowboys' Marion Barber in this matchup.

                                http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...rt=NFL&id=2636

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information