http://dal.scout.com/2/721670.html

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
      Sweed still reminds me of TO.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
        niiiice....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

I think I got everything caught up now....plz add if you have some.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Willis said he has traveled to meet with coaches and front-office executives from the Dallas Cowboys, who have the No. 22 pick in the first round, the Philadelphia Eagles (No. 26), the New England Patriots (No. 24), the Cincinnati Bengals (No. 18), and the Bills. He said he plans to visit at least three more teams this week.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/football...487316,00.html

He is the only ILB i would want... the only one but, we will never get him and we dont need him.

crazy to imagine if it had happened.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              crazy to imagine if it had happened.
              It's ok. We got Zach now. ;)

Comment

Cowboys | McRae interviews with team
                Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:18:06 -0800

KFFL has learned Ohio University RB Kalvin McRae has had talks with the Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

I know for a fact we talked to ben-jarvis green and mario manningham...but if anyone else has luck i'd like to look

Comment

CJohnson is fast by all means but he more afraid to take a hit then Reggie Bush and thats sad..... sorry to say hes not gonna be that great of an nfl back......

Comment

Originally posted by bdlyons26 View Post
                      CJohnson is fast by all means but he more afraid to take a hit then Reggie Bush and thats sad..... sorry to say hes not gonna be that great of an nfl back......
                      anything to back up this statement? highlight..anything?

Comment

Nope i can't see the future to prove that he won't be a very good Nfl Rb................... jk jk well i do have a bit of proof which doesn't come too often so you better take advantage of it. I actually watched a majority of the WVU/ ECU game last year don't know why i didnt'n pay much attention to Johnson until the second half when he started getting yards against the WVU backups he ran for like 75 yards and about 65 of it was against the second string late in the game and he didnt' look very good. Ran from a several tackles in the first half went south on a couple occasions trying to make plays which is scary and he just didn't show a lot against and average WVU defense. I am also a Tulsa Golden Hurricane fan and try to watch any game they have on TV which isn't many. But the year before in 06 i listened to the Tulsa ECU game on Tulsa Radio and they murdered ECU and only gave up like 170 yards of total offense and i don't remember hearing Johnson doing anything great. Tulsas defense wasn't very good. So from the 2 games ive seen heard against not great defenses he didn't impress me much.

I may be wrong but i did predict that bush would be average and i loved how he ran from Texas tacklers the whole National Title Game. On the last drive when he could have cut in and picked up like 15 more yards he ran strait East away from a Texas CB it was funny as hell!

He just reminds me a lot of Bush that may be why im not to fond of him... i say if we even have our first rounders take F Jones or Charles in the Second.

Comment

Not much proof sorry and bad grammar...... sigh.......

Comment

Isn't a back supposed to run away from tacklers when they can OUTRUN them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bdlyons26 View Post
                              Nope i can't see the future to prove that he won't be a very good Nfl Rb................... jk jk well i do have a bit of proof which doesn't come too often so you better take advantage of it. I actually watched a majority of the WVU/ ECU game last year don't know why i didnt'n pay much attention to Johnson until the second half when he started getting yards against the WVU backups he ran for like 75 yards and about 65 of it was against the second string late in the game and he didnt' look very good. Ran from a several tackles in the first half went south on a couple occasions trying to make plays which is scary and he just didn't show a lot against and average WVU defense. I am also a Tulsa Golden Hurricane fan and try to watch any game they have on TV which isn't many. But the year before in 06 i listened to the Tulsa ECU game on Tulsa Radio and they murdered ECU and only gave up like 170 yards of total offense and i don't remember hearing Johnson doing anything great. Tulsas defense wasn't very good. So from the 2 games ive seen heard against not great defenses he didn't impress me much.

I may be wrong but i did predict that bush would be average and i loved how he ran from Texas tacklers the whole National Title Game. On the last drive when he could have cut in and picked up like 15 more yards he ran strait East away from a Texas CB it was funny as hell!

He just reminds me a lot of Bush that may be why im not to fond of him... i say if we even have our first rounders take F Jones or Charles in the Second.

If Reggie Bush was in our offense he would be far from average, Reggie Bush is average because he was forced to be the main guy inside the tackles back every down, but when Duece was strong in that role and Bush was all over the place he was as dynamic as they come..Same for us, Imagine Bush lined up in slots, going in motion, catches passes in our offense with Barber to run between the tackles? Thats what we would ask of Chris Johnson, he's not going to be running between the tackles 20 times a game, he's going to be a guy the defense has to key in on and know where he is because of his speed...He's not going to be expected to come in and get 20 carries, or be a workhorse back to get short yardage for us, he has alot of brian westbrook in him and he's pretty damn good, I know Bush scares everyone now but not every fast rb is going to fail in the nfl.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

True man it just scares me to take a guy like him.... he could be great he could bust but i guess that goes with anyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information