Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crayton Re-Signed

http://dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id...C31464864276B6

A cherry on top of our FA Offseason cake!

Comment

Eh, It's alright I guess that pretty much shoots out Drafting a Wide Receiver (Dwayne Jarrett) in the First Day.

Comment

Cool beans.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Best news i heard all year!

Comment

Originally posted by 22,895 View Post
            Eh, It's alright I guess that pretty much shoots out Drafting a Wide Receiver (Dwayne Jarrett) in the First Day.
            how does this change anything? We all knew he was coming back, nobody was going to give a 2nd round pick for him.

Comment

Originally posted by fryman View Post
              how does this change anything? We all knew he was coming back, nobody was going to give a 2nd round pick for him.
              I would give up a first for crayton...Crayton = Clutch!

Comment

Crayton led NFL wideouts in catch percentage (minimum 45 targets) and didn't drop a pass all year

Comment

Great news! Needs to be signed to a multi year contract.

Comment

Crayton should definitly hold FG's and PAT's. He probably has the best hands in the NFL, doesn't drop anything, and if something goes wrong, he is a WR so he has ability to make something happen. Not to mention he was a former QB, so we can do some fakes and throw it too. If Crayton were holding, he easily wouldn't have got that TD, but then again, he wouldn't have dropped it either. Whoever came up with the idea of a punter or back-up QB holding it is stupid, because if something goes wrong they are screwed. WHy not have someone athletic? It makes no sense to put a punter or QB there to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                      Crayton should definitly hold FG's and PAT's. He probably has the best hands in the NFL, doesn't drop anything, and if something goes wrong, he is a WR so he has ability to make something happen. Not to mention he was a former QB, so we can do some fakes and throw it too. If Crayton were holding, he easily wouldn't have got that TD, but then again, he wouldn't have dropped it either. Whoever came up with the idea of a punter or back-up QB holding it is stupid, because if something goes wrong they are screwed. WHy not have someone athletic? It makes no sense to put a punter or QB there to me.
                      Because Romo's a great holder. He dropped one, yeah, but he's done very, very well through his career here. He held at the pro bowl incase you didn't notice.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I think we'll still look at a WR on day one. If Steve Smith falls to the 3rd round, I'd love to see us grab him.

Comment

Originally posted by fryman View Post
                          There were a couple of teams intrested in him. IDK which two I saw that a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                            Because Romo's a great holder. He dropped one, yeah, but he's done very, very well through his career here. He held at the pro bowl incase you didn't notice.

Crayton does have the best hands in the NFL. I have never (once) seen him drop a pass.

He would make a great holder for the reasons cited.

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                              Crayton does have the best hands in the NFL. I have never (once) seen him drop a pass.

He would make a great holder for the reasons cited.
                              As far as i know, he only drop one in his hole career....On 4th and 2, His rookie year....Sean "I'm super ***" Taylor hit the ball right out of his hands with his helmet............

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information