This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    So I read the Boys think that Robert Brewster has the feet to play LT. They are planning to give him reps there. I could only guess that that will probably mean that he has a chance to be our swing tackle. I know some of you used to think that was a crazy thought for him to be a LT type. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Also read that Wade thinks Sean Lee can play either ILB position...Mike or Mo and that he's a 3 down player.

If all we get is Dez and Sean to become future starters, then this draft will be ok.
    Yep. Sounds like they are happy with where the OL is....I suppose you have to trust Hudson Houk here. I'm sure if he were not comfortable with where they are, JJ would go get some help.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Oh noezz I neg repped you let's go into an essay about how angry you are lol. Ward neg repped me like 10k points before because my well thought out opinion, disagreed with his, get over it. I didn't say anything about me being a big **** around here, or that you were a nobody, but let's not blow a load over being neg repped.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
        Oh noezz I neg repped you let's go into an essay about how angry you are lol. Ward neg repped me like 10k points before because my well thought out opinion, disagreed with his, get over it. I didn't say anything about me being a big **** around here, or that you were a nobody, but let's not blow a load over being neg repped.
        Ward negged you 10K??? LMAO.

Comment

Oh noezz I neg repped you let's go into an essay about how angry you are lol. Ward neg repped me like 10k points before because my well thought out opinion, disagreed with his, get over it. I didn't say anything about me being a big **** around here, or that you were a nobody, but let's not blow a load over being neg repped.
          You're making fun of a guy for blowing up over getting neg repped... but you didn't seem too happy about when I did it to you. Why is the Cowboys forum 99% personal drama now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward View Post
            You're making fun of a guy for blowing up over getting neg repped... but you didn't seem too happy about when I did it to you. Why is the Cowboys forum 99% personal drama now?
            Lol I never had a problem with you neg repping me, the problem came from me calling out Bob when we were having that debate on this forum and that was what I was addressing. You neg repped me alot more then I did to him and it was on a post you simply didn't agree with, which is why I said you were holding a grudge for some reason when it came to Bob.

I neg repped him because I was just curious where he found some info, aren't we supposed to link to stuff here anyway? I was just curious because it was interesting, so yea I said his comment "don't worry about where I got the info from" was a ******* comment that I neg repped him for. There wasn't really any drama involved with that, and if I had the power that you used to be able to neg rep people so much he would of really been pissed lol.

That's not the 1st time I neg repped someone before, but I never neg repped someone for having an opinion that they stated in a good manner and I didn't agree with, which is what happened with me and you. I think it was in regards to TCU not being as good as Texas, the same TCU who Boise St. ran through.

He just told me to don't worry about where he got his info from, those are two different situations.
            Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 05-03-2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• Cowboys forum is 99% personal drama yesterday, today and tomorrow. This ain't anything new.

BTW, what's that avy about? I'm curious... :)

Comment

• Deleted. Not worth the trouble
                Last edited by pocketaces; 05-03-2010, 05:33 PM.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Has anyone checked out profootballfocus ratings over at BTB's? If you havent here are some links, its pretty good info.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2010/...boys#storyjump

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Cowboys forum is 99% personal drama yesterday, today and tomorrow. This ain't anything new.

BTW, what's that avy about? I'm curious... :)
                    Alex Grey, do a google image search. A couple of his pieces may be NSFW, but only a couple.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                      Has anyone checked out profootballfocus ratings over at BTB's? If you havent here are some links, its pretty good info.

Very interesting numbers if only for the reason that it seems like the grading must line up with what the coaching staff sees as well. They rank Flo, Hamlin, RW, and Crayton as weak links of the team according metrics, and what do you know the team does too.

Comment

• Eagle fan here but not a homer. Today I saw a dude out here in Detroit wearing a white #88 Dez Bryant jersey and it looked out cold! I considered buying one too, but then I remembered I was a Eagles fan.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

• Sure it wasn't an Antonio Bryant Jersey?

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                            Has anyone checked out profootballfocus ratings over at BTB's? If you havent here are some links, its pretty good info.

How Romo ended up 15th is beyond me. He was a top 5 QB last year. A guy who had an MVP type season shouldn't make it that low, so these rankings are obviously not perfect.

With that being said, it's nice to see Anthony Spencer ranked #3 in the whole league. I love seeing this guy get praise, because it puts some egg on the face of my friends who say that he sucks.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Just a small update on Ogletree per roto:

The Cowboys like Kevin Ogletree as a slot receiver, according to ESPN's Chris Mortensen.
                              Ogletree's long-term sleeper outlook obviously took a major hit when the Cowboys drafted Dez Bryant. If/when Roy Williams falters or is cut, it will be Bryant stepping in. Still, with Patrick Crayton on the trading block, all hope is not lost for Ogletree. He remains a Dynasty league stash.
                              Source: Chris Mortensen on Twitter

Comment

Just a small update on Ogletree per roto:
                                FYI Chris Mortensen said the Rams were gonna take Jimmy Clausen #1 overall. Just sayin'. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information