Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our pass rush sucks. We need a NT and atleast one DE who can collapse the pocket. I see us getting beat worse then Giants did last year in the playoffs.

Can't even watch the Jets game....scared of the half time show.

Comment

• We played better in philly with dredslow.

In fact, much better on the road this year overall.

Wonder if the younger guyz are too busy with personal crap or trying to be posers to their ladies.

Maybe the road and no poontang is the trick

Comment

• Ya'll think BP is going safety?

I say DE or LB to rush the passer in this draft.

Ellis is sorely missed too.

Comment

• Did anyone notice on Ware's sack he actually......dare I say it.....went inside! Least he's trying some new moves, about time he trys something other than a bull rush or just plain run around you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
            Did anyone notice on Ware's sack he actually......dare I say it.....went inside! Least he's trying some new moves, about time he trys something other than a bull rush or just plain run around you.
            Yeah that was the first technique sack I have seen him make in two years.

Comment

• Cowboys Draft Wishlist:

1. Dwayne Bowe
              2. Buster Davis
              3. Brandon Meriweather
              4. Tyrone Moss

We desperately need some LB's with BALLS. I don't even care that there slow, it's that there slow and cant get off blocks.

TO sucks at life

Pat Watkins sucks at life

and Julius Jones sucks at life

Comment

• D-Unit? Ward? LSU? Pokeys? CT? Help

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
                  D-Unit? Ward? LSU? Pokeys? CT? Help
                  Let me try ... Roy is great. Bradie is the leader. The DE are young. A trade for talent is impossible. The 3-4 requires painfully slow SS and ILB.

I am totally dumb to think otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                    Originally posted by Paul
                    D-Unit? Ward? LSU? Pokeys? CT? Help
                    Let me try ... Roy is great. Bradie is the leader. The DE are young. A trade for talent is impossible. The 3-4 requires painfully slow SS and ILB.

I am totally dumb to think otherwise.
                    1 more ... TO is great. He does not suck the life out of the O when he drops big passes. All is great.

Comment

• Hello all. First-time poster, long-time reader. Anyway, the Cowboys are who we thought they were. Overachieved. Not a Super Bowl contender. Probably will get knocked out of the first round. The defense is pathetic. The coaching is pathetic. The offensive line is pathetic. It's a miracle they even got this far with such a flawed team. Bill Parcells is probably on his way out. Boy does this team need HELP!

Comment

• You see Cowboysforever, this is why your comments are ridiculous.

First, you don't get a 'benefit' of Rogers' salary cap hit if you trade for him. Furthermore, the salary cap hit is a reason why the OTHER team wouldn't make the trade.

Second, your trade scenarios are stupid because they involve a win/lose trade scenario. In your scenarios the Cowboys win by getting a dominant DT and the Lions lose by getting a Safety. Regardless of whether the safety is good or bad (that's a matter of opinion) DT is a more impactful position than safety (that's a widely regarded truth). Trades are not win / lose, that's where the 'Madden' talk comes into play. Some trades work out that way, but usually because of circumstances that come to light AFTER the trade is done, not before.

Third, you don't seem to realize that in the NFL, no team is unflawed. The Cowboys will end up 10-6 this year. That's exactly where I've said they'd be and on the high end of almost all predicitons. You're taking a team that's performed at or better than most expectations and expecting to blow up the roster by getting rid of TO, Roy Williams, Bradie James, Marco Rivera, etc. That's not realistic nor even a good idea. You don't get rid of 20-25% of your starting lineup on a PLAYOFF team just for the sake of doing it.

Fourth, the NFL is about Talent Acquisition, Salary Cap Management, AND Football. You cannot do 2 of them well and disregard the third in the process. You have to balance all of the facets well. So far, the Cowboys have done an excellent job of balancing all three.

Lastly, your notion that Bill Parcells has been a poor talent evaluator shows just how BAD your knowledge base is. Bill Parcells is the only coach in NFL history to lead 4 seperate teams to the playoffs. Bill Parcells is a phenomenal talent evaluator. Not only is he good at bringing in talent, he's also excells at developing the talent he has. Other than TO, every player on the Cowboys that is a major contributor is either a) a former parcells player that he brought in or b) a player BP has developed while here. All this for a Playoff team that before his arrival had 15 wins in 3 seasons preceding his hiring.

The fact that we use logic and real world knowledge, not some video game theory to make our decisions, does not make us fanboys. That fact makes us informed and you misguided.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                        I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• Hey everybody. I was expecting a much better performance today and we came out flat on both sides of the ball.

Trivia: Bill Parcells' first name isn't really Bill.

It's Duane.

Comment

• Would anybody think it was a bad idea if we got Randy Moss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble
                              Would anybody think it was a bad idea if we got Randy Moss?
                              Very bad Idea. Not a fan of Moss at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
                                Originally posted by Gribble
                                Would anybody think it was a bad idea if we got Randy Moss?
                                Very bad Idea. Not a fan of Moss at all.
                                Well, Parcells has a knack for getting the most out of players and Randy Moss always goes for broke against the Cowboys for not picking him in the 1st round.

It wouldn't be a stretch in my opinion. If T.O. can stop saying stupid stuff and get his hand fixed, then I would be happier, but...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information