Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right now were at 9 or ten. we need the seahawks to win tonight.

Comment

• We beat the Eagles scrubs, not worth it
      Cowboys Mock:
      1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
      2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
      3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• So this win means the Cowboys will be better next year because they have a winning mentality... right? Raise your hand if you're part of the genius crowd who said that's more true than landing a blue chip prospect like Patrick Peterson.

FML. I hate this win. F'n BS.

Comment

• we could still be at 9th or 10th. hopefully one falls and we trade up. we'll see. it;s way better than being 13th overall.

and on the bright side, felix balled out.

Comment

• Makes me hate Stephen McGee even more.

Hell.. I hate Jerry too. He actually thinks this is what the fans want. FU Jerry! FU! You don't know crap! Why listen to the stupid fans who think winning today meant something?!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
              we could still be at 9th or 10th. hopefully one falls and we trade up. we'll see. it;s way better than being 13th overall.

I guarantee we'll have a crap draft. The difference between picking in the Top 5 versus where we'll be picking now is HUUUUUUUUUGE. ...and YES, we would've been picking in the Top 5 with Detroit winning today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                we could still be at 9th or 10th. hopefully one falls and we trade up. we'll see. it;s way better than being 13th overall.

Peterson will not fall to 9th, not a chance in hell. Maybe we can still grab Dareus.

I'm pissed, it was shaping up perfectly for Peterson to be a Cowboy.
                Cowboys Mock:
                1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                  We beat the Eagles scrubs, not worth it
                  HOoooooooooray!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                    Peterson will not fall to 9th, not a chance in hell. Maybe we can still grab Dareus.

I'm pissed, it was shaping up perfectly for Peterson to be a Cowboy.
                    It's so sickening. We'd have to give up a future first and then some just to move up to get Peterson.

Comment

• Our draft will be fine, chill. I'm pissed as hell too, but we can still get some good players.

chill. let's hope peterson breaks his leg in the cotton bowl lol.

Prince and Fairley could fall to 10. the draft is 4 months away. chill.

Comment

• You guys get too worked up over draft picks. There is a ton of defensive talent in the draft. Patrick Peterson isn't the end all be all. Getting a guy like Kenny Tate and a good, slipping corner like Johnny Patrick or Aaron Williams is good enough for me.

Besides, there's still FA. Everything isn't going to be fixed in the draft unless they get lucky, so turning things around is going to be a lot more than having a higher draft pick. You guys should look at the elite teams in the game. None of them have done it based on one pick, but rather many. When was the last time a team went from fringe to contender with just one pick? The Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Eagles, etc. all built their teams with multiple draft picks and good FA moves. Hanging onto one prospect isn't going to change much.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
                          We can still get a great player at 11, 12 or wherever we'll be. It just limits our options.
                          Is Bill Parcells walking through those doors???

What great player are we getting? It's so sickening how dumb this franchise and team is. So sickening.

Comment

• Calm down a bit....lol, it's not that bad man.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                              Besides, there's still FA. Everything isn't going to be fixed in the draft unless they get lucky, so turning things around is going to be a lot more than having a higher draft pick. You guys should look at the elite teams in the game. None of them have done it based on one pick, but rather many. When was the last time a team went from fringe to contender with just one pick? The Patriots, Steelers, Ravens, Eagles, etc. all built their teams with multiple draft picks and good FA moves. Hanging onto one prospect isn't going to change much.
                              I've said this many times, and people like D-Unit and The Finisher never respond to it.

Picking top 5 isn't the end all to fielding a great team next year. The Raiders/Lions/Rams are proof of this year after year...While the steelers/pats/colts all pick at the bottom of the draft and draft great.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                                You guys get too worked up over draft picks. There is a ton of defensive talent in the draft. Patrick Peterson isn't the end all be all. Getting a guy like Kenny Tate and a good, slipping corner like Johnny Patrick or Aaron Williams is good enough for me.

You realize we'd be picking in the Top 5 in every round right? Not just the first?

The quality of player available is that much better in every round. But then again, you think Kenny Tate and Patrick Peterson hardly have a difference worth noting. meh. No wonder you don't care about the importance of the draft. Tell me what this win means for you... really... I need a good laugh right about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information