Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGHHHHHHHHHH, FML. Seriously, how the hell do you get leg knee injuries in a walk through?

Comment

• I think Parnell will be up to the challenge. I'm excited to see what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
        MacMahon just tweeted it's a hyperextended knee. Typically a 2-4 week recovery period.
        Dear ******* lord. Good thing we have zero depth at OL.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Being our best 3rd WR really isn't saying much at this point. I really don't know about Robinson being better than Holley. Robinson hasn't done anything despite the hype he had coming into the league. If Holley were given the same opportunity, I think he could've made a bigger impact. He's proven to be a good special teamer, a good blocker and makes catches that are catchable. I haven't noticed him having a habit of dropping yet. How about you guys?
          Not really...Holley's def. improved as a receiver. He dropped some in practice, but he seems to hall them in, in game. I've been much more impressed with him this year, than any of the previous. But as far as actually WR talent, it's not even close. Robinson is always playing with some type of injury, however. He's finally fully healthy, and never had a real shot in SD, so hopefully we'll get something positive here. He keeps getting these chances, because really does have some impressive talent. He's a 6'3 burner with good hands. He's just made out of glass.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

I think Parnell will be up to the challenge. I'm excited to see what he does.
            Cannot say that I share your excitement. I mean Rex was probably gonna bring heat to Smith as is, but even more so now that it's Parnell.

Comment

• aslfalsdfaldfalksdf

How do you hyperextend your knee in a shorts and shirt practice? Just, terrible news. I kept hoping i wouldn't read something like that and that he could still trot out for us on Sunday, but geez could we have picked a worse week where one of our starting tackles goes out with an injury? :/

I'm worried for Romo.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                Cannot say that I share your excitement. I mean Rex was probably gonna bring heat to Smith as is, but even more so now that it's Parnell.
                Hey, at least it's not Sam Young. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  aslfalsdfaldfalksdf

How do you hyperextend your knee in a shorts and shirt practice? Just, terrible news. I kept hoping i wouldn't read something like that and that he could still trot out for us on Sunday, but geez could we have picked a worse week where one of our starting tackles goes out with an injury? :/

I'm worried for Romo.
                  I'm more concerned about Smith than Jenkins. Seriously, a bad day got worse. I'm not even excited about the game anymore.

Comment

• Yeah, Parnell may have future potential. But to throw him in now is plain old scary. The only reason I wasnt going completely nuts with this young O-Line, is because Tyron has shown that he's pretty damn advanced for a rookie. But now...ugh. And I was already voicing my concerns about the line, in general...but this is just really rough looking now. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

CDCB14, why did you create a new account? I'm gonna delete this one, so you can use your old account.
                      Forgotten password, can you just switch it or something?

Comment

• So smith is out till the bye week, awesome. Whats the word on Jenkins?

This is freakin ridiculous, it was a freakin walk through.... Curse of #77. Told you.

Comment

• Watching JG's press conference, how in the hell can he be so calm.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            aslfalsdfaldfalksdf

I'm worried for Romo.
                            Back??? What happened to all your hate for this place?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airmax2 View Post
                              Forgotten password, can you just switch it or something?
                              Just use the forgot password feature and it will email it to you. This is your email on record: cowboys3166@aim.com

Shall I change your name to LaurentRobinson#1Fan since you think he's so great?

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                                Watching JG's press conference, how in the hell can he be so calm.
                                Well maybe they aren't as back as we think... we'll see. A hyperextended knee isn't that big of a deal, maybe tyron can play.. I want the word on jenkins.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information