X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB did us a favor.

Comment

• We can still win but I think the Giants are clearly better than us. If w don't win next week -- forget the playoffs too.

Comment

• I am in a horrible mood now. Will be tiill Tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
          I am in a horrible mood now. Will be tiill Tuesday.
          Same here.

Comment

• Only good news about today is Tony did not lose us the game.

Did not win it, but at least did not lose it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
              Only good news about today is Tony did not lose us the game.

Did not win it, but at least did not lose it.
              He's actually having an excellent season. He hasnt even thrown an INT in 4 of his last 5 games. 11 Tds to 2 INTs over that span.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Tony has been pretty amazing. Clutch in every single game the past month, and has put us in a winning position every time. He's had a great year. The defense is letting this team down in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Can someone seriously comment on this..

Am I the only one seeing it, or not? This team seriously has to be cursed. I understand if games like this happen once or twice a season, but how many times over the past 10 years has this team had games like this? 30? 40? 50?

I almost want to pull my hair out as a fan. I don't mind losing, but why can't this team just play smart, efficient football?

This is the NFL, not pee-wee football. Your the Dallas Cowboys, not the Seschachuwan Ruff Riders. It's pathetic. I don't even want this team to make the playoffs. They'll just play like garbage and lose anyway.

Somebody buried an eagles jersey under the new stadium. The luck we have is atrocious.

Only 13 points on the cardinals? Three 80 yard drives by Kevin Kolb? Worst clock management in the last 20 years?

I'm not even ranting, it's just all facts. It's horrendous. Also, our 3rd down defense is pathetic. I don't care if our CB's are "talented" they are absolutely terrible on important downs. It's ridiculous. I'd take any secondary in the league over ours on 3rd down. Any.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Tony has been pretty amazing. Clutch in every single game the past month, and has put us in a winning position every time. He's had a great year. The defense is letting this team down in the 4th quarter.
                    I have a hard time blaming the defense when we only put 13 points on the board... plus the fact they played most of the 4th Qtr/OT without Ware.
                    Cowboys Mock:
                    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• It's one thing to lose a well fought football game fair and square. It's another to constantly lose because of ridiculous luck and bad game management.

It happens every other game with us. It's almost getting to painful to watch.

Comment

• If you look at our losses, the first 2 were on Romo, plain and simple.

The Pats loss could be attributed to defense, but I'd argue Garrett put the defense in a terrible spot by getting conservative at the end instead of trying to go for the win.

Eagles loss was just one of those games, we came out soft, Eagles played their game of the year and it was over.

This one was on coaching, and the head coach in particular. God awful clock management at the end, and passing 2/3rds as much as running.

Not sure any of that was really a curse, but I think we all feel cursed at one point or another these last few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Tony has been pretty amazing. Clutch in every single game the past month, and has put us in a winning position every time. He's had a great year. The defense is letting this team down in the 4th quarter.
                          Tony rules in November then sucks in December. It's about as a sure thing as the Madden curse.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Tony rules in November then sucks in December. It's about as a sure thing as the Madden curse.
                            Was this L on romo?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
                              Was this L on romo?
                              You can't ice your kicker. That's all Garrett. Fool.
                              And why didn't Romo use one of his 2 timeouts with 27 second left?
                              That's amateur crap there.... you save all the time. You get a realistic chance to get closer to chip-shot range.

And how can you only get in the end zone once vs Arizona?

Is that on Garrett, or Romo?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                                You can't ice your kicker. That's all Garrett. Fool.
                                And why didn't Romo use one of his 2 timeouts with 27 second left?
                                That's amateur crap there.... you save all the time. You get a realistic chance to get closer to chip-shot range.

And how can you only get in the end zone once vs Arizona?

Is that on Garrett, or Romo?
                                This post is correct. For the FG and OT for a second.

Dez caught that 1st down with 27 seconds left. We had 2 timeouts. And you don't take one and then go up and spike it? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. It's behind reason that this happened in the NFL.

I'm still baffled that it actually happened... Is this a joke?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information