X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic D logic. "If you disagree with what i have to say, you're stupid"

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      You guys are still killin me. When our defensive weaknesses were addressed this offseason we added Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman and Bruce Carter. We lost Bowen and brought back Mr. Invisible... Marcus Spears. THAT'S IT!!! You act like we're fielding a team that's chalk full of talent.

Hellloooooo??? Look at the friggin LOADED OFFENSE!!! Stop acting like the offense is doing something unexpected of themselves. Garrett took charge of the personnel, threw Rob a bone and said, "Here, fix it."

Oh wait... he did add Frank Walker.... LMAO. You get what you pay for. Alan Ball still plays premium minutes for crying out loud.

There isn't a DC in the NFL that could've done any better. If you think that, you're drunk.
      Oh, D, you sound delusional now.

This year, we have given up 3 games with double digit 4th Quarter leads. That is on the D.

And tonight, come on, that was putrid. The Safeties were never in position to make a play. The one ball Eli threw up on the winning drive. If the Safety is play properly that is an INT or knock down pass. Instead he is playing 35 yards off the LOS. That is the Coaches fault. 4th down if we do that right.

To boot, ever heard of Cover 2 when up by 12. Why are you in cover 1 giving up huge plays down the middle and the side line putting pressure on the underneath stuff???

DC is a meat head too for allowing these huge plays 15/20/30 yards when you are up 12 with 5 minutes?

I agree the players are magnificently stupid but Coach has to take responsibility for that also.

Comment

• I didnt even realize Tanner was placed on IR. Probably had something to do with me having no interest in following Dallas news after that Cards loss.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm not sure how many more of these kinda losses i can take.

Comment

• Games like this almost make you not want to be a fan anymore. Even when Dez scored that touchdown I knew we were gonna lose. Rob Ryan is overrated as hell, and this team can't stop anyone. If an opposing offense just played a two minute drill on us all game we'd give up 85 points. Its so bad its almost laughable.

Thank god it's finals week at school. I guess I can just use this anger as motivation to study.

Comment

He's overcompensating because he feels like he is the only one that can get things done on defense up front.

Not surprising that Butler outshined Spencer... and I don't want anyone to give me some BS that Spencer played good run defense tonight, cause he didn't.

Of course, Jay Ratliff fans will say he's still doing good because he had 1 TFL on the big screen. LMAO.
              Maybe but frankly tonight I wanted to puke when Jacobs was bouncing his runs OFF TACKLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF? Where is the OLB? Mostly Spencer but also Ware. Team is a mess and I can see them losing the final 3.

Sloppy. Sloppy, everywhere. Folks don't know what their jobs are. Blocked FG? I mean, how the ****?????

Blocked Punts, timeouts, blocked FGs, punting to Tom Brady, two pick six up by 4 scores in the 3rd, ......... today.

A mess and it starts with the Owner / GM picking imbeciles who don't play well on the big stage..

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                If an opposing offense just played a two minute drill on us all game we'd give up 85 points.
                Thisx100000000

As soon as the opposing team gets in a no huddle, our defense is absolutely ROASTED. It has happened all year long. The pass rush dies, the corners start giving huge cushions and the safeties play so damn deep they are rendered useless. It's ******* pathetic. I'm actually curious to watch this defense play against the Packers, just to see how bad Rodgers would skullfuck them.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                  Oh, D, you sound delusional now.

This year, we have given up 3 games with double digit 4th Quarter leads. That is on the D.

And tonight, come on, that was putrid. The Safeties were never in position to make a play. The one ball Eli threw up on the winning drive. If the Safety is play properly that is an INT or knock down pass. Instead he is playing 35 yards off the LOS. That is the Coaches fault. 4th down if we do that right.

To boot, ever heard of Cover 2 when up by 12. Why are you in cover 1 giving up huge plays down the middle and the side line putting pressure on the underneath stuff???

DC is a meat head too for allowing these huge plays 15/20/30 yards when you are up 12 with 5 minutes?

I agree the players are magnificently stupid but Coach has to take responsibility for that also.
                  Rob always takes responsibility. If he can, I don't need to defend him. But the fact is that our defense sucks because of the lack of talent. I'm in no way deflecting blame on them tonight. They couldn't contain for crap! But the way I look at it is all of this was pretty much expected. We did nothing to significantly improve our defense. NOTHING! Oh wow... we brought in a new DC... who expected him or anyone for that matter to fix our mess overnight??? Who???

I blame the guy making the personnel decisions. Garrett. The guy who got selfish in the offseason using up our assets to improve his offense. If we don't significantly upgrade the defense, then the same things will continue to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Thisx100000000

As soon as the opposing team gets in a no huddle, our defense is absolutely ROASTED. It has happened all year long. The pass rush dies, the corners start giving huge cushions and the safeties play so damn deep they are rendered useless. It's ******* pathetic. I'm actually curious to watch this defense play against the Packers, just to see how bad Rodgers would skullfuck them.
                    Skullfuck lol, love it. Your right, it's seriously pathetic. I bet Oklahoma State could move the ball on us in a no huddle offense. It's pathetic.

I don't even know what to say right now. Part of me just wants these 3 weeks to go by and not make the playoffs so I don't have the stress in my life lol.

Comment

Rob always takes responsibility. If he can, I don't need to defend him. But the fact is that our defense sucks because of the lack of talent. I'm in no way deflecting blame on them tonight. They couldn't contain for crap! But the way I look at it is all of this was pretty much expected. We did nothing to significantly improve our defense. NOTHING! Oh wow... we brought in a new DC... who expected him or anyone for that matter to fix our mess overnight??? Who???

I blame the guy making the personnel decisions. Garrett. The guy who got selfish in the offseason using up our assets to improve his offense. If we don't significantly upgrade the defense, then the same things will continue to happen.
                      Stop right there, Jerry Jones makes the personnel decisions. Blame him for keeping his pet projects who suck.

Sensy, played like garbage. Big deal. Scandrick, big deal. Newman, big deal. Bradie, big deal. Second extension for a tiny NT. Spears.

Hey now. Jerry Jones is to blame for the personnel.

Comment

• Newman needs to die in a fire. He's useless, right along with Alan Ball and Frank Walker. Three of the corners that see a lot of PT are god awful. We are never winning with these guys on our team.

Comment

• Let my weekly post-lost avoidance of ESPN and sport radio commence.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                            Stop right there, Jerry Jones makes the personnel decisions. Blame him for keeping his pet projects who suck.

Sensy, played like garbage. Big deal. Scandrick, big deal. Newman, big deal. Bradie, big deal. Second extension for a tiny NT. Spears.

Hey now. Jerry Jones is to blame for the personnel.
                            I disagree. Jerry clearly stated that there wouldn't be moves made without Garrett's approval. Jerry may run the trades and such, but Garrett was all over the draft, all over the cuts and then when it came down to addressing the defense, he let Rob choose a few leftovers sitting there on the FA wire.

Sure, Jerry's signature is the final one, but he has left a lot of the personnel decisions to Garrett.

Comment

I disagree. Jerry clearly stated that there wouldn't be moves made without Garrett's approval. Jerry may run the trades and such, but Garrett was all over the draft, all over the cuts and then when it came down to addressing the defense, he let Rob choose a few leftovers sitting there on the FA wire.

Sure, Jerry's signature is the final one, but he has left a lot of the personnel decisions to Garrett.
                              Rob is exactly like the team. Inconsistent. He can hold the Patsies to nothing all game. He knows how to gameplan with no talent (our defense as a whole is better than the Browns last season). He just has a tendency to toss out REALLY bad gameplans. Cover-2 zone with no pressure on Vick who is very weak against pressure. Blitz-wacky all-out blitzes against Eli Manning who is MUCH better against the blitz than a 4 man front.

It's like he rolls a dice to figure out which Rob Ryan he will be on a given day. If he switches those two gameplans we aren't talking about ANOTHER epic defense collapse. Our talent on defense is garbage though no argument there.

T-New could of easily changed this game on a play that's easily forgotten. He was in great position, jumped the route, and ... dropped the ball on what would of been an EASY pick-6. If he does that early Eli will get rattled and it's a different ball game.

Rob gambled this week and we lost big. He has shown he is incapable of making adjustments if his gameplan isn't working.

[SARCASM]
                              Definitely Romo's fault. Almost 70% completion percentage, 321 yards, 4 TDs, and 141.3 passer rating.
                              [/SARCASM]

Also in a post-game interview Miles "lost it in the lights". We just don't have any killer instinct whatsoever. If our offense can't drive the dagger and keep the game out of the defense's hands we lose. :/ Hopefully we can put up 40 on January 1st.
                              Last edited by Trogdor; 12-12-2011, 07:54 AM.
                              Originally posted by D-Unit
                              I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

Pure speculation on either side but I think you have changed your tune over time on this issue.

Said it now and said it again, Jones falls in love with guys he picks. He looks the other way as they fail time and again. Guys he does not pick get replaced quick -- which is why so few players get run out of town.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information