Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats going to work? bp and jj going to read your post and do what you say?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
      whats going to work? bp and jj going to read your post and do what you say?
      Well, same goes for you too.

With that said, good points made early in a process and repeated ad nauseum help form opinions and those opinions get repeated and repeated.

So hey.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
        As a side note did anyone see Kyle Kosier flip the bird on camera last night after his illegal hands to the face penalty?
        haha I saw that

Comment

• Draft Day...now

We know wwere we are picking now...so what do you think we go after.....another LB or DL or the OL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How about Griffith Safety from Texas.........Do u think Jarrett could fall.....that far....................................HOw about the RB from CAL....?

Comment

• Do we have a shot at these guys, you ask.
            Griffith: maybe
            Jarrett: No
            Lynch: Hell No

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaU4Life
              Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
              As a side note did anyone see Kyle Kosier flip the bird on camera last night after his illegal hands to the face penalty?
              haha I saw that
              I wonder if the NFL will fine him for that?
              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                Also, have we resigned Crayton yet, I can't remember.
                No he is a RFA.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaU4Life
                  Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                  haha I saw that
                  I wonder if the NFL will fine him for that?
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                    Also, with McQuistan being active for the last few games of the season, and Parcells praising him for doing well, and his new role on special teams, I wouldn't be surprised if BP had some plans for him in the near future. I'm not saying he's our starting LT next season, but I think BP is going to start to try and mold him into that future LT. We might have something with him.
                    McQwistan is the guy who broke Austin free on his kick return yesterday...he blocked two guys...I really liked what I saw of him on special teams...this just goes further to proove that OT isn't a first round need. However...Jared Gaither is very intriguing.

Comment

• What do you guys think of A.J. Bennett, part time holder out of Eastern Michigan?

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                        Originally posted by Staubach12
                        Also, have we resigned Crayton yet, I can't remember.
                        No he is a RFA.
                        I really like Crayton, but I wouldn't mind seeing him go too much. It would save us money to just move Hurd to #3 and help develop Austin a bit more.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
                          What do you guys think of A.J. Bennett, part time holder out of Eastern Michigan?
                          Romo was our holder all year and he messed one up. We don't need a holder that bad.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sidney Rice declared. Boy, I would love to get him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I want a new receiver as bad as the next but I feel like we are taking Crayton for granted. He is good. In fact I think he is great. Not only that but he probably has the best relationship with Romo out of all the receivers.

And another reason I don't think we go receiver is because Jerry already said TO is coming back so I don't even think the receiver position will get touched this off-season, which is unfortunate considering the draft class.
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

• I'm just saying I'd love to have him. It's not a prediction. With JJ saying TO will stay and the possibility of Hurd and Austin being good players sometime in the future, I don't think it'll happen. I personally thought TO would be gone, but now that we know he'll stay, it changes a lot.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information