• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit
    It was just the other day that he signed my helmet!!! :D :D :D

Yeah, i saw that a couple days ago. You're so lucky... i hate you. :D
    I didnt know you had a son... cute kid.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by fryman
      Originally posted by niel89
      hey i just had to post this for the Romo fans. i was gonna post this in the nfl section but i wasnt sure if ward would lock this. just watch the whole thing

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1742348

I think that is worthy of the nfl section
      Best. Clip. Ever.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
        Question for all: Who are some off the radar type players you are most looking forward to seeing at the combine?

For me...

Georgia RB, Danny Ware (Steal, steal, steal)

UNC RB, Ronnie Mcgill (Rumor has it, that he's got his 40 in the low 4.5's.)

Pitt State RB, Germain Race (I love the small school guys and you gotta love his production)

SC WR, Syvelle Newton (I wish he was doing some QB drills)

Delaware TE, Ben Patrick (friend of mine)

Cent. Mich DE, Dan Bazuin (The next hybrid?)

Ole Miss LB, Rory Johnson (I dont why but, he intrigues me)

SC CB, Fred Bennett (Coming into 06 season, considered to be 1st Rd. talent)

WYO S, John Wendling (Another on of my favs, he can do everything you ask of him)

Wake S, Josh Gattis (Always been a big fan, i think he's destined for bigger things than most do)
        Sorry but Race didnt get an invite unless the list changed

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Well Scott has us picking Aaron Ross and Crosby in his new mock. Not to pleased with that mock, but I doubt that will be the outcome. Thank God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys
            Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
            Question for all: Who are some off the radar type players you are most looking forward to seeing at the combine?

For me...

Pitt State RB, Germain Race (I love the small school guys and you gotta love his production)

WYO S, John Wendling (Another on of my favs, he can do everything you ask of him)

Wake S, Josh Gattis (Always been a big fan, i think he's destined for bigger things than most do)
            Ha. I totally forgot about that. I had that invite list damn near memorized to, it sure is a shame. Would been fun to watch him, even know he runs a rumored 4.7 40.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• My List of guys at the combine I am looking forward to seeing.

QB: James Pickney and Toby Korrodi
              RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Nate Ilaoa, and Deshawn Wynn
              WR: Syvelle Newton, Syndrick Steptoe, and Yamon Figurs
              TE: Ben Patrick and Derek Schouman
              OL: James Martean, Dane Upresa, Nathan Bennett, Manfield Wrotto, and Dustin Fry
              DE: C.J. Ah You, Brian Robison, Tim Crowder, Mkristo Bruce, and Jacob Ford
              DT: Quinton Echols, Brandon Mebane, and Antonio Johnson
              LB: Quincy Black, Zak DeOssie, and Quinton Culberson
              DB: Jonathan Wade, Michael Coe, Darren Stone, Leonard Peters, and Chad Nkang

Guys that may be a Cowboys pick based on position and size and such are in Bold.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
                Originally posted by Go Cowboys
                Originally posted by M.O.T.H.

For me...

Ha. I totally forgot about that. I had that invite list damn near memorized to, it sure is a shame. Would been fun to watch him, even know he runs a rumored 4.7 40.
                Ya I had expected him to get an invite but he got snubbed

Comment

• Of that list of mine, I'm most interested in seeing Danny Ware and Ronnie Mcgill more so than anyone else. If Mcgill can actually run a 4.5 at his size... oh boy. As for Ware i think he has the talent to have an exceptional NFL career to be honest.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• What do you guys think of Justin Medlock, kicker from U.C.L.A. ?

Obviously, all of the talk has been about Mason Crosby, but I watched the skills competition, and Medlock just completely owned the FG competition.

What can you guys tell me about him? Would you take a flyer on Medlock in the 5th/6th if Crosby wasn't available?

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
                      What do you guys think of Justin Medlock, kicker from U.C.L.A. ?

Obviously, all of the talk has been about Mason Crosby, but I watched the skills competition, and Medlock just completely owned the FG competition.

What can you guys tell me about him? Would you take a flyer on Medlock in the 5th/6th if Crosby wasn't available?
                      Actually Nick Folk won that Comp by one make. And I would wait until the 6th to take a kicker either way.

Comment

• Are you sure? The competition where they hand out all the TVs?

Comment

• My list:

Victor Abiamiri - from 2 to 1
                          Jacob Ford (6’5 252) - from UFA to 4-5

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
                            Are you sure? The competition where they hand out all the TVs?
                            Ya the winner was Folk he made all 5 or 7 FG's
                            Medlock was one off(the first one which everyone but Folk missed)

Comment

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys
                              Originally posted by BX
                              No... Medlock won. I watched it too. He made every single one of his field goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
                                Originally posted by Go Cowboys
                                Originally posted by BX
                                No... Medlock won. I watched it too. He made every single one of his field goals.
                                Yea, you must be talking about another competition.

And forget all the drafting kickers crap, how bout we just sign Josh Brown?

:D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information