Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the game tonight supposed to be broadcast anywhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by BX View Post
      Is the game tonight supposed to be broadcast anywhere?
      On most FOX affiliates.

Comment

• Really? Awesome!

Comment

• This video is money!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knyMRGVSsE4

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
            In my Sig now!!!! HAHAHAHA! That was great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
              Magnificent

But really odd.

Comment

• http://cbs11tv.com/local/local_story_225085016.html

Cowboys linebacker Greg Ellis is no longer worried about losing his job to a rookie or about wanting a new contract. His new concern is whether he may be forced to retire because of an injury
                sucks to see player like him have to do this cause of his injuries

Comment

• Jason Hilliard formerly of the New York Giants and New England Patriots, has agreed to a one-year deal with the Cowboys.

Comment

• Gerard Warren and his 6-4, 325 pound frame is on the trade block. I want him in a rotation with Fergy. He's just 29. Too bad Greg Ellis is injured... that bastard. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Gerard Warren and his 6-4, 325 pound frame is on the trade block. I want him in a rotation with Fergy. He's just 29. Too bad Greg Ellis is injured... that bastard. LOL.
                      Hasn't Warren always been a notorious underachiever/bust?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                        Hasn't Warren always been a notorious underachiever/bust?
                        Yes he has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                          Yes he has been.
                          A bust compared to his lofty draft pick status. However, he's been a very serviceable NFL player. Need I remind anyone of our depth and inexperience along the entire DL? Our DL flat out sucks!

Comment

• Warren could make a great NT. He is powerful and is hard to move.

Question is whether Warren will "want" to play NT.

Comment

• Who else agrees with me that our DL is our weakest unit on the team?

I find it astounding since I've been bashing our OL the past few years. Boy we've come a long ways... I'm still EXCITED about what Leonard Davis will bring to the table this year. MARCO COLUMBO NO MORE!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Although I'm not Kosier's biggest supporter, and I wish Columbo would improve in the run game, those are minor concerns compared to our issues on the DL. The DL has huge question marks heading into the season. Spears and Canty are really going to have to step it up this year. Ferg is old. We're going to have to do something there if things stay status quo. I want to see more of Hatcher too. Youth is no excuse anymore.

Comment

• I'm with you, D-Unit on the Dline. I'm tired of the excuses; the resources have been put in place. Now it's up to the players to produce.
                                In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information