X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good. Well, I'm pulling for him.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it was a pulled hamstring not a torn...huge difference. He was having a great practice and actually pulled it at the beginning of a practice saying that it was because he wasn't warmed up enough before running sprints...said his body needed a little bit longer to warm up before sprinting...that lead to Jerry getting into it a bit with Wade. But all was good the next day. Hatcher and Ratliff are our two best rushers outside of Ware.

Comment

• Actually, there really is no difference in a tear, striain or a pull. All are tears within the muscle fibers. It's just a matter of degree.
        In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
          Actually, there really is no difference in a tear, striain or a pull. All are tears within the muscle fibers. It's just a matter of degree.
          Yeah, and hamstring injuries can linger for a very long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he suffers all season.

Comment

• And that would be a shame because everything I read was that he was tearing it up.
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Cowboys SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                Cowboys SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck, but not quite as hard as my mother does when she catches me wearing her underwear while slappin skin in the bathroom!!!
                Thanks for the input. A tad too much info, but your contribution is greatly appreciated regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Yeah, and hamstring injuries can linger for a very long time. I wouldn't be surprised if he suffers all season.
                  Phillips doctors seem to be on the conservative side....if his goal is to be back by the 3rd preseason game....I'm thinking regular season he should be at 100% no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                    Phillips doctors seem to be on the conservative side....if his goal is to be back by the 3rd preseason game....I'm thinking regular season he should be at 100% no problem.
                    A missed preseason is the last thing he needs. He's following the routes or Burnett and Spears...

Comment

• They are planning on having Hatcher on the practice field Monday.

Comment

• Your late 20min for practice, and ESPN blows it up to WWIII. They actually siad, this was the "beginning of the downfall." Freaking Absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Your late 20min for practice, and ESPN blows it up to WWIII. They actually siad, this was the "beginning of the downfall." Freaking Absurd.
                          Yeah, if it was anyone else but T.O. it wouldn't have been news. For any other vet, a fine would be considered perfectly adequate punishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Your late 20min for practice, and ESPN blows it up to WWIII. They actually siad, this was the "beginning of the downfall." Freaking Absurd.
                            I can't watch any Cowboys coverage. It's always focused around how
                            "Romo can't recover from the bobbled snap" or "These guys are gonna regret Parcells leaving" or "T.O. is gonna destroy everyone". It makes me sick. What's even worse is that they go out of their way to antagonize T.O., especially on First Take.

Comment

• I just bought season tickets for the 2008 season!!! I'm stoked!!!

Comment

• I found this bit of news interesting... consider how much Michael Huff was raved about in last year's draft...

The stalled contract negotiations between the Oakland Raiders and rookie quarterback JaMarcus Russell have overshadowed another disturbing sight on this team: the lousy play of safety Michael Huff, the seventh overall pick in last year's draft. Huff was supposed to be a serious playmaker, but he didn't intercept a pass or force a fumble in 16 starts last season. He also has struggled in pass coverage this preseason, and he has failed to live up to his reputation as a big-time hitter. "The bottom line right now is that he's not physical enough," a team source said. Word is that Huff has been so underwhelming that Donovin Darius, who signed a free-agent deal in July, could take his job.
                                ESPN

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information