Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if it's just me, but Ware has been disappointing so far, 2 games into the season. I'm not worried yet, but I am disappointed.

Our D is missing one BIG BBIIIIIIIIIGG thing and it will suck until it's fixed.

Comment

• I'm calling Newman will play this week. He knows this is the biggest game on our schedule.

Comment

• We face the Patriots in Week 6.

Unless you've already given up all hope of winning that game, I think that would be our "biggest game" on the schedule.

Comment

• NFC Supremecy is more important than a non-conference game imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
            NFC Supremecy is more important than a non-conference game imo.
            Absolutely. Chicago next week is the best early season measuring stick. Week 3, no cobwebs.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
              I was also someone who didn't want Spencer in the first round. But, based on your draft there, only Hill, Houston, Crosby and Free make the team for certain. Maybe Kenny Scott, but at most 5 picks make the team. I our draft better than that.
              Personally, everyone except Leak would have made the team.

We did keep two 7th rounders, a sixth and fifth.

While you may feel our draft was better (not!) Staubach12's draft would have provided depth at key spots where age, and now injury, have taken its toll.

Now in full disclosure, his draft and my ideal one are very similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                On a differnt note, I still think we'd be better of with my draft.

26- Chris Houston, CB, Arkansas
                67- Jason Hill, WR, Washington St
                103- Paul Soliai, NT, Utah
                122- Doug Free, OT, Northern Illinois
                178- Mason Crosby, K, Colorado
                200- Jacob Ford, DE/OLB, Central Arkansas
                212- Chris Leak, QB, Florida
                234- Brandon Siler, ILB, Florida
                237- Kenny Scott, CB, Georgia Tech
                i love the houston pick, but i also love the idea of getting the browns 1st rder and still getting an impact player, id make that same deal every every year, to land a top 5/10 pick along with ours in the next yr..

but both dbs picks are nice, so is the NT pick, but i really like spencer as well

i do disagree with jason hill, crayton and hurd are under rated and stepped in nicely thus far, they are young, and give us a great 3 wr rotation with TO, i think with how well hurd will play it lets us wait another yr on taking a WR...i dont think we need to take a wr 1st or 2nd rd until another 2 yrs but maybe thats just me, id like to see us sure up the D line and secondary first

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Consider it thrown.;)

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Now keep in mind, I filled tha draft sheet out during the draft. Sasying who I would have picked at our choices. And I jusrt kept all the trades the 'Boys put up.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Now keep in mind, I filled tha draft sheet out during the draft. Sasying who I would have picked at our choices. And I jusrt kept all the trades the 'Boys put up.
                      I understand that, I just respectfully disagree with your opinion.

Comment

Now keep in mind, I filled tha draft sheet out during the draft. Sasying who I would have picked at our choices. And I jusrt kept all the trades the 'Boys put up.
                        We usually disagree but not on this one. You and I are a team of 2 for this one issue.

Comment

• well its on to chicago now, and i think berrian can really expose us, and/or hester for that matter....i dont think benson will give us too much trouble, but we have to stop the deep ball because if rex does anything right its that...

but i will enjoy seeing how our offense stacks up against their D, jason garrett impresses me more week to week, and im loving what he's done so far more so then any offensive player

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Next week is a very important game for us.
                            I think we need Newman back for two reasons:

1 - He's the only one who can match with Berrian speed.
                            2 - With him back we can put more pressure on Grossman, forcing him to turn the ball over.
                            Miami yesterday stayed with 7-8 player blocking, because they knowed they could get a man open with only 3 players running routes. We have to prevent Chicago from doing that, and in order to do that, we need Newman back.

Our O-Line played pretty good against a good pass-rushing team as the Dolphins. If we wanna beat the Bears' defense, we have to stop Harris. We need a great game out of Gurode and Davis, and our T's need to play as good as the last two weeks.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              well its on to chicago now, and i think berrian can really expose us, and/or hester for that matter....i dont think benson will give us too much trouble, but we have to stop the deep ball because if rex does anything right its that...

but i will enjoy seeing how our offense stacks up against their D, jason garrett impresses me more week to week, and im loving what he's done so far more so then any offensive player
                              If the preseason and the super bowl were any indication, we should see a lot of Jason Witten this game against the cover 2. Now the Bears linebacking corps matches up a little better against Witten than the Giants, but we should still be able to find him at times. I'll also take the matchup of TO on Tillman most of the time. In any case, a lot depends on our running game getting the job done early so that the Bears have to pay more attention to the line of scrimmage rather than playing just 7 in the box.

Comment

• I thought this would be an appropriate place to congratulate D-Unit on his 20,000th post.

D, you're the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information