Petigout
    Umenyora

Comment

• I thought Osi was back?
      "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
        I thought Osi was back?
        I could be wrong, I didn't watch the game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod
          Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
          I thought Osi was back?
          Nope your right I just checked.

LB Brandon Short, CB Corey Webster, OT Luke Petitgout, DL Michael Strahan, DL Osi Umenyiora, CB Sam Madison, WR Sinorice Moss, QB Tim Hasselbeck were all out.
          "Red Ball"

Comment

• If it weren't for that Washington loss, we'd be one game out of home field advantage.

Comment

If it weren't for that Washington loss, we'd be one game out of home field advantage.
              Yeah that game just sucked. They did not deserve to win that. All because of an exaggerated 15 yard facemask call. I mean my god. That was just stupid.
              "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by leroyisgod
                If it weren't for that Washington loss, we'd be one game out of home field advantage.
                Yeah that game just sucked. They did not deserve to win that. All because of an exaggerated 15 yard facemask call. I mean my god. That was just stupid.
                I read something after that game that said most fasemask penalties are of the 15 yd variety anymore. It's kind of strict if you ask me.

Comment

I read something after that game that said most fasemask penalties are of the 15 yd variety anymore. It's kind of strict if you ask me.
                  It's just like if a penalty is going to decide the game and the ref can call it strict or not why can't they just call the five yard variety. I mean to me it comes down the players who play the game not the yellow cloth the refs throw, and in that game we outplayed them.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

I thought Osi was back?

LB Brandon Short, CB Corey Webster, OT Luke Petitgout, DL Michael Strahan, DL Osi Umenyiora, CB Sam Madison, WR Sinorice Moss, QB Tim Hasselbeck were all out.
                    So which of those guys are going to be out next week...that's the big question.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
                      I thought Osi was back?

So which of those guys are going to be out next week...that's the big question.
                      Yep, if those corners are out my goodness imagine...TO and Terry Glenn will shread their defense apart! And especially Strahan because historically he kills us. If those three guys are out we would definitely have a hige advantage. Please Please I hope these guys are out.
                      "Red Ball"

Comment

• Looking at the games ahead

@ NY Giants
                        New Orleans Saints
                        @ Atlanta
                        Philadelphia
                        Detroit
                        ---------------

I would take us VS. the Giants and then either one or the other between the Saints and Falcons, and then I say we win two in a row at season's end making our record 11-5.....
                        "Red Ball"

Comment

Looking at the games ahead

@ NY Giants
                          New Orleans Saints
                          @ Atlanta
                          Philadelphia
                          Detroit
                          ---------------

I would take us VS. the Giants and then either one or the other between the Saints and Falcons, and then I say we win two in a row at season's end making our record 11-5.....
                          i personally think we go 12-4... the giants are beat up, the saints have no defense, atlanta is a wreck (all the criticism is starting to get to vick), philly cant tackle if their lives depended on it and detroit... well its detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336

@ NY Giants
                            New Orleans Saints
                            @ Atlanta
                            Philadelphia
                            Detroit
                            ---------------

i personally think we go 12-4... the giants are beat up, the saints have no defense, atlanta is a wreck (all the criticism is starting to get to vick), philly cant tackle if their lives depended on it and detroit... well its detroit.
                            I think you'll go 3-2 in those 5 games personally, possibly 4-1. New Orleans will be tough, as will Atlanta and NY on the road. Not un-winnable games but they'll be tough to win.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336

@ NY Giants
                              New Orleans Saints
                              @ Atlanta
                              Philadelphia
                              Detroit
                              ---------------

I also think we have a good chance to go undefeated the rest of the regular season I just don't know how likely it is. I just want to beat New York right now.
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

• I'd be very happy with 4-1 the rest of the way and a 1st round bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information