This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
    D-Unit, I didn't know where else to put this, but do you remember the argument we had before the '05 draft about Justin Tuck vs. David Pollack? I know that the situation is kinda different...but you sure you wouldn't want Tuck now?
    Was Pollack destined to have that injury or did it happen because he was at a certain time and certain place?

Comment

• Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
      Woops!!! I have to admit, I would have taken Pollack also.

SHOWS WHAT I KNOW!!???!!!
      not pollacks fault he injured his neck badly

Comment

• That is true. But if we could go back, I bet Cinny wouldnt take him again.
        I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

• I remember the good ole Tuck fued. That was pre 3-4 defense..you know it's old school then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
            Was Pollack destined to have that injury or did it happen because he was at a certain time and certain place?
            Obviously I realize that injuries change things, and we'll never know how good Pollack would have been without the injury, but my point really is that Tuck is LOADS better than everyone thought he was going to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
              Obviously I realize that injuries change things, and we'll never know how good Pollack would have been without the injury, but my point really is that Tuck is LOADS better than everyone thought he was going to be.
              IDK, Cowboys fans would be freaking out...he didn't hardly see the field his rookie year...and then we he did see the field in his second year it was on the inside....I just don't think you can justify Tuck being loads better....especially when he is doing most of his work on the same line as Kiwi/Strahan/Osi.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                IDK, Cowboys fans would be freaking out...he didn't hardly see the field his rookie year...and then we he did see the field in his second year it was on the inside....I just don't think you can justify Tuck being loads better....especially when he is doing most of his work on the same line as Kiwi/Strahan/Osi.
                To your point, Gimmicky D where the other 3 guys get more attention.

I am so not worried about that package. I think our line is so big as to render this LB unit ineffective. Maybe versus a ZBS team ....

Comment

• We Won
                  Redskins loss
                  And Browns loss

A pretty good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    We Won
                    Redskins loss
                    And Browns loss

A pretty good day.
                    QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      We Won
                      Redskins loss
                      And Browns loss

A pretty good day.
                      And I hit a 5 team parlay and my fantasy team won. GREAT DAY 8)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                        And I hit a 5 team parlay and my fantasy team won. GREAT DAY 8)
                        I picked up a 2 team parlay...and 2 other bets...up about 100 so thats a good day for me.

Comment

• Does anyone see any reason why we wont be 11-1 heading into December? Next 3 games at home before we head to Detroit, Really shaping up to be a special year.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• I love seeing Burnett on the field that much, other than the taunting call, I thought he showed his versatility in the middle and proved that he is worthy of some more PT.

Overall it was a good game by us, we showed up again on the road and won a big divisional game. This team is much more mature than it has been in the past few years. We hold onto leads and we turn momentum around even when we play poorly and have stupid penalties early.

Hopefully we keep rollin!

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                              Does anyone see any reason why we wont be 11-1 heading into December? Next 3 games at home before we head to Detroit, Really shaping up to be a special year.

Greenbay will be a big game. 10-1 going into it.

Good to see 10 days to prepare and heal plus a real pansie game v the NYJ.

That should be like homecoming game for Ohio State or LSU versus Baltimore College of Engineers.

Comment

• ^nope. too bad its exactly one week after thanksgiving. a thurs. game on NFLN

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information