This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
    It's hard to say this after only one official start as the feature back, but Barber did a pretty good job and I'm confident going into '08 as him being our #1 back. I would say that we need some improvement out of him in his pass protection. He's a little shakey, but that can be improved. JJ is gone and I'd like to see us pick up a nice change of pace back. Somebody with some good quickness and speed.
    What the heck? We did not watch the same game. Barber did an excellent job in pass protection yesterday. It was our OL that sucked it up.

That said, everyone at every position can stand improvement in all areas of their game.

Comment

• I really only remember one time seeing Barber completely blow a blitz pickup, but other than that I thought he did a fine job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
        Yea, ok buddy.

Did I not say they were a great TEAM?

But we easily have more talent. Do you know what talent is?

DeMarcus Ware has more talent than their entire team combined. Moss has great talent, but they still don't compare to us. Brady is a great player maybe the G.O.A.T., but he isn't that talented. He just stands in the pocket and throws the ball with 10 seconds to throw on every play. Maybe the most unathletic player I have ever seen. Romo is the best scrambler/sack avoider since maybe roger staubach. (not including runners liek vick and young)

Us and Sand Diego are above everyone else in the talent department. It obviously didn't translate to a championship, but you can't deny it.

Romo+T.O. have more TALENT than Brady+Moss. Brady and Moss are obviously way better, but talent is a different thing.

Celebrate your Giants victory. We are still gonna own the NFC East next year. You caught us by suprise, playing garbage football, and it STILL came down to the last play of the game and we should have one if it weren't for Crayton. We are obviously vastly superior, you were just bound to win.
        wow dude.....WOW!!

Brady >>>>>>>>>> Romo
        Moss >>>>>>>>>> Owens

u do realize they are 17-0 and ur out of the playoffs right???

Romo can run around avoiding sacks all he wants but he cant manage an offense for crap. He fizzles out the last quarter of both his years as QB so far, while Brady is breaking records.

San Diego has a bunch of talent but guess what?? They are still playing, you aren't.

So Romo and TO are more talented then Brady and Moss?? Do you even watch football, seriously?? Talent doesn't mean squat if you have no idea how to use it. I'm not saying that Romo and TO aren't good ball players but something isn't right when you die out at the end of the season twice. Romo gets so overrated during the year and by the end you really see what he is about.

People like you dude give Cowboy fans their crappy reputation!
        Last edited by toddmlazarchick; 01-14-2008, 04:58 PM.

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
        2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
          wow dude.....WOW!!

Brady >>>>>>>>>> ****
          Moss >>>>>>>>>> Cry baby
          You realize you don't make yourself look any better with crap like this.

Comment

wow dude.....WOW!!

Brady >>>>>>>>>> ****
            Moss >>>>>>>>>> Cry baby

u do realize they are 17-0 and ur out of the playoffs right???

Romo can run around avoiding sacks all he wants but he cant manage an offense for crap. He fizzles out the last quarter of both his years as QB so far, while Brady is breaking records.

San Diego has a bunch of talent but guess what?? They are still playing, you aren't.

So Romo and TO are more talented then Brady and Moss?? Do you even watch football, seriously?? Talent doesn't mean squat if you have no idea how to use it. I'm not saying that Romo and TO aren't good ball players but something isn't right when you die out at the end of the season twice. Romo gets so overrated during the year and by the end you really see what he is about.

People like you dude give Cowboy fans their crappy reputation!
            Go somewhere else.
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• there i edited it so u dont start crying about it

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
              2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by shane_man View Post
                Down by four for a long ass period in the second half... And because Barber was used like a sledgehammer in the first half looked ******* BUSTED in the second half.

Just like you dont win championships in the first game of the season. You dont win playoff games in the first quarter. Barber is a second half back. Why? Because he kills everything he touches. Using Barber that hard in the first half and going in at 14-14 destroyed this team.

Thank you Jason for taking such a huge bloody chance in the most important game of the season up to this point. Of course now in hindsight this was the most important game... FULL STOP.

Marion had a great half. His second half was **** and it was because he was exhausted. THATS WHY HE SHOULDNT BE GIVEN SO MANY CARRIES.

11 ATT 28 yards
                You guys are overreacting. Do you think that maybe the Giants made adjustments on D? They obviously weren't doing the same thing in the second half that they were in the first. Maybe it was our OL getting gassed. They were getting worked. Not only that, but we completely abandoned the running game in the second half.

When Barber was given the ball, he did not appear to be letting up one ounce.

Crazy talk going here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macarthur View Post
                  Go somewhere else.
                  he is right though

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

there i edited it so u dont start crying about it
                    Ha, the irony. Were crying? You are the one going on a immature rant using derogatory words and cursing all about, with a poster in Achilles who doesn't deserve the time. What are you 10?

Comment

• wow people are so political these days, you are just mad cause he called romo **** and stated that the cowboys are out of the playoffs... lay off the dude its not that serious

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                        wow people are so political these days, you are just mad cause he called romo **** and stated that the cowboys are out of the playoffs... lay off the dude its not that serious
                        Umm where exactly did I say I was upset with him saying the Cowboys were out the playoffs? It is fact that they are out so why would it bother me if someone mentions it. So please quote in where I seemed bothered by any of those comments.

What bothers me was the immature fashion he want about with his "argument". Resorting to old "Romo rhymes with ****" card, that for some reason people still find clever. He added nothing to the discussion, and went on a little hissy-fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Umm where exactly did I say I was upset with him saying the Cowboys were out the playoffs? It is fact that they are out so why would it bother me if someone mentions it. So please quote in where I seemed bothered by any of those comments.

What bothers me was the immature fashion he want about with his "argument". Resorting to old "Romo rhymes with ****" card, that for some reason people still find clever. He added nothing to the discussion, and went on a little hissy-fit.
                          he pointed out that achilles was clearly wrong but you guys attacked him and said why wate your time? well he can do whatever he wants and just because he said **** you get offended but he did however make a statement that romo has fizzled two years in a row now in the second half which is his opinion to make and i was insinuating that this is why u attacked him i never said that you actually did

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

he pointed out that achilles was clearly wrong but you guys attacked him and said why wate your time? well he can do whatever he wants and just because he said **** you get offended but he did however make a statement that romo has fizzled two years in a row now in the second half which is his opinion to make and i was insinuating that this is why u attacked him i never said that you actually did
                            Wow, Ha. Go look at my first post responding to his post. I quoted the part that bothered me. Nowhere in there did quote his writuep about the whole romo, brady, moss thing. I quoted where he used **** and called TO a cry baby, which I found unnecessary. So how could come to the conclusion I was upset with the comments he made about us being out the playoffs or his comments about romo?

Comment

• did u not see i said insuating not implicating? and lighten up man so what he called romo **** who hasn't, dont let it bother you so much

Steddy Ambition!

Comment

did u not see i said insuating not implicating? and lighten up man so what he called romo **** who hasn't, dont let it bother you so much
                                Who are you exactly to tell people how to react to something? If I read something that bothers me, I'm going to respond to it. Now It isn't going to ruin my day if someone calls Romo ****, if that's the only way they can make a point, my sympathy goes out to them. But I will call you out if you believe you can pass that off as a needed part to your argument.
                                Last edited by Paul; 01-14-2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information