Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought some of you might find this funny....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jJHb9m4ccmQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
      I might rather have phillips anyway....Hamlin is a vet and is a good leader and QB of the secondary, but his coverage skills are still average at best. Phillips is also a freak althete and thats what I want on this D. Also I am presdicting roy will become roy again next season, so I'd rather have phillips.

We'll see what happens.
      rather have phillips? I think alot of people would too, but its very unlikely he falls out of the top 15, we would have to trade with new england to take him more then likely

but with that being said I still dont believe Hamlin is gone, Jerry signed him for a year to see how he played, not for one year then leave, he played on a pro bowl level, he will get resigned because of it

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
        Thought some of you might find this funny....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jJHb9m4ccmQ
        OH MAN! THAT WAS GOOOD! Putting it in my sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          OH MAN! THAT WAS GOOOD! Putting it in my sig!
          ya i saw that in the nfl east thread, instant classic lol...they did a good job with that

Comment

• So, do you guys think bobby and spears both will be wearing different uni's next season?

Comment

• I still don't get why everyone including myself thinks Spears is going to be anything but a cowboys next year...it's not like he played bad. It's not like he is a valued player that teams are looking to acquire...not to mention that no one has came out and dogged him this year like last year. He is a 3-4 end that is good against the run....is he really in demand...

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                I still don't get why everyone including myself thinks Spears is going to be anything but a cowboys next year...it's not like he played bad. It's not like he is a valued player that teams are looking to acquire...not to mention that no one has came out and dogged him this year like last year. He is a 3-4 end that is good against the run....is he really in demand...
                Isn't it public knowledge that he is on the block? Apparently they've already gotten some positive feedback. He does have value... thus the positive feedback.

With Wade's desire to attack, I think Spears while not a bad player, isn't the most ideal fit.

Comment

• I don't buy Timmy's inside source for one bit...but I do find it interesting the speculation is getting out...Timmy is nothing more than a cowboys cheerleader to me...but yet claims to have inside sources...who would tell that guy anything? But it is interesting to say the least.

Comment

• If Spears is on the market and we find a team that is interested....watch out for Chris Long guys...I've been waiting to hear trade rumors...and if this happens to catch steam....it might actually have an outside shot at happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                      If Spears is on the market and we find a team that is interested....watch out for Chris Long guys...I've been waiting to hear trade rumors...and if this happens to catch steam....it might actually have an outside shot at happening.
                      thats what im all for, i love the thought of that happening and im all for trading something to land him

Comment

• Campo might be BACK!

What do you guys think about this? I think it would be a good solid pickup as a coach. I think he would bring instant respect and he knows the expectations that are expected.

Comment

• source. immediately.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3217240

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• sigh. I liked to better when Parcells was buying the groceries AND the pots & pans.

Comment

• Campo will only be the secondary coach. relax. Who knows, thsi could turn our secondary around. He was great as our secondary coach and DC in the 90's just sucked as a HC. This is an improvement over Bowles, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information