This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
    I thought it would be about how much over the cap they are.

Questionable move for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
      I thought it would be about how much over the cap they are.

Questionable move for sure.
      haha me too at 1st. 20 million!!!!

Comment

• Reggie Herring appears to be the new LBs coach.

Comment

• So what do you all think of Flozell getting the franchise tag?

Me? At least it's just a one year deal. I'm ready to find our future LT in the draft.

Comment

• I was all over this a week ago....I saw that it was on a pro-bowl interview do you have a solid link for it yet d?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              So what do you all think of Flozell getting the franchise tag?

Me? At least it's just a one year deal. I'm ready to find our future LT in the draft.
              Wow didnt know that but im glad its done, smart move...Cant think of anyone else who I would rather give it to, but we need to make sure we have a guy fully and ready to step into that role next year...By then Flozell will be on the downside of his career and time to let him go anyway, if we have our guy already fine, if not I wouldnt mind Chris Williams or Anthony Collins this year with one year to learn....

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• I didnt hear anything about him getting the tag. Dukes and him were talking about it in an interview but, it seemed as though he caught Flozell of guard. When he said "You're getting Tagged" Flozell didnt confirm anything. You cant make a judgement just based off of that interview.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised to see Barry Richardson given a look by us....I just can't help but think that Hudson loves big lineman.

Comment

• I like the idea of Anthony Collins--an athletic guy with plenty of potential in the mid rounds. That's the smart way to build a line.

Comment

• I know the pro-bowl means nothing, but I have 2 observations after watching the first half:

1. I love Romo. I think our offense is fine. Just the kid's playmaking ability is amazing to watch, even if your a giants fan. We need to fix the defense. Get a CB and true NT. Our offense will be great.

2. All this talk about trading up for mcfadden, while we should have done what was rumored last year, and traded up for AD. Imagine AD and the barbian in the same backfield. He is a beast. He is making all-pro's look like practice squaders.

Comment

• We didn't have the ammo last year to get AD...we have it to get McFadden this year if he falls like AD did...but yes watching AD run it makes you wonder.

Comment

• Romo may have been looking at MVP if Cooley didnt drop that pass, leading to the pick....damn Skins. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                            I know the pro-bowl means nothing, but I have 2 observations after watching the first half:

1. I love Romo. I think our offense is fine. Just the kid's playmaking ability is amazing to watch, even if your a giants fan. We need to fix the defense. Get a CB and true NT. Our offense will be great.

2. All this talk about trading up for mcfadden, while we should have done what was rumored last year, and traded up for AD. Imagine AD and the barbian in the same backfield. He is a beast. He is making all-pro's look like practice squaders.

I dont remember any rumor about us getting AD, we didnt have enough to give up to move up that far unless we wanted to give up a future first, so we would have no anthony spencer along with no first this year...I know AD is special but you cant compare every future rb who comes out to him and expect the same thing...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• What do you guys think of Fergy? I know he is getting up in years, but I would be fine with canty and ratliff at DE with tank and fergy splitting time at NT.

Comment

• http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...aspx?sport=NFL

Roy Williams and Suan Rogers are now both on the trading block.

I say give them carp (OLB in the 4-3), and spears, and mayeb a 3rd rounder.

Wow would we be STACKED.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information