This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
    Do you think we're going to sign Deangelo Hall?
    I would have to say no.

First, Newman is coming back and Pacman is still an option. The team certainly thinks so as long as it continues to pay $20,000 per week to keep him on the roster.

Second, The media would rip Jerry for it and he wouldn't like that.

Third, I think even Jerry knows when too many ego's is overkill. He also knows the the talent doesn't match up to the ego. This guy is basically a bum now.

He's lost his confidence. He's getting burnt multiple times a game. A bunch of other teams are already interested on wasting money on him.

Comment

• I don't think we should bring him in, but I also don't think he's done in this league.

He's got tons of talent and he's very young. The guys still has time to "wake up" and could become a perrenial pro-bowler.
      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• I don't see him coming back from this bumage.

He sucks. He has speed and thats about it. He constantly gets burned by #1's, he only had success the past few years in atlanta because the people playing across from him are trash.

Comment

• I bet Jerry wanted to sign Randy Moss also, but if were going the CB route we would rather bring Pacman back for a last shot, he was playing about the same as Hall as been if not better and his contract is alot cheaper.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
            I don't see him coming back from this bumage.

He sucks. He has speed and thats about it. He constantly gets burned by #1's, he only had success the past few years in atlanta because the people playing across from him are trash.
            I don't know. I'm a little higher on him than you.

Remember, he's really, really young. Something like 23; and his maturity isn't even close to that.

I think he's still got time to "figure it out".

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Mike Jenkins Response
              http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-on-the-s.html

Say what you want, but he moved down notch in my book. Not only does he seem indifferent about the whole play, but he went on to throw Courtney Brown under the bus. I'm not calling for his head or anything, but I lost a lot of respect for him.

Comment

• I will seriously punch Jerry Jones in the face if we signed Hall. Hey look I'm getting a little angry here and to the fans that want him...how greedy and I dont know, blind can you be? Some people just want us to sign every big name out there regardless of so many key factors. This isnt how you build a team...you cant buy your way to a championship and I really dont want us to be that team. The Yankees and all those other HUGE market teams are a disgrace in the way they go about their business and that is exactly what JJ wants to do here. JJ has certainly dropped a few notches in my eyes...he's just a desperate old man that wants to buy his way to a championship. Yeah, it's not going to happen that way. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• I wanted TO. I wanted Chad. I wanted Pacman. I welcomed Vanderjerk. I welcomed Tank.

DeAngelo, I don't want.

Comment

• At the risk of being accused of wanting to sign more "big names", there's talk on another thread of Michael Huff being released. It's obvious we desperately need a safety. He hasn't been what I expected him to be coming out of college, but he's still got a lot of talent. Thoughts?

Comment

• DeAngelo is different. He is a punk ***** who talks **** on the field and then gets torched.

I wouldn't want him under any circumstances. I've hated him for awhile which is part of it, but I also don't think T.O. would be too happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinChase View Post
                        At the risk of being accused of wanting to sign more "big names", there's talk on another thread of Michael Huff being released. It's obvious we desperately need a safety. He hasn't been what I expected him to be coming out of college, but he's still got a lot of talent. Thoughts?
                        Huff needs a new start. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot if he comes cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                          Huff needs a new start. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot if he comes cheap.
                          Yep me too. He's got his money from his rookie contract. If Oakland wants to cut him loose. I would love for him to get an opportunity in Dallas. Especially with the possibility of this being Roy Williams last season.

Comment

• If Huff daddy came to play in Dallas, i'd cream my pants.

Comment

• Huff will not come cheap. There are plenty of teams that will pay him at a premium even though he hasn't shown that he's worth the money.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                                Huff will not come cheap. There are plenty of teams that will pay him at a premium even though he hasn't shown that he's worth the money.
                                With him being from Texas, I wonder if he would give a bit of a hometown discount?

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information