X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys
    Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
    Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
    Don't overlook Mcalister though he has gotten a few teams because of that this year.
    If Colston plays you better not over look him either, or Horn.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Yeah Brown is awesome, but I hate him for his 55 yarder against us last year.

By the way Bears fan, don't over look Torry Holt either :D
      "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by Go Cowboys
        Yeah I think the Saints/Cowboys matchup will be a higher scoring game. If we can shut down Brees/Bush it's over.
        Don't overlook Mcalister though he has gotten a few teams because of that this year.
        I don't think Dallas will overlook anyone.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
          Originally posted by sweetness34
          Btw the way you guys are talking on here, I think they might. We've overlooked a couple teams this season (Arizona and Miami to be exact).

It is a prime time game though which will be a little different but I wouldn't be surprised to see New Orleans win this game. Romo made some great plays today but he also made some bone head ones, one in which that almost went for a pick 6. Should be a great game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by Poet3334
            Btw the way you guys are talking on here, I think they might. We've overlooked a couple teams this season (Arizona and Miami to be exact).

It is a prime time game though which will be a little different but I wouldn't be surprised to see New Orleans win this game. Romo made some great plays today but he also made some bone head ones, one in which that almost went for a pick 6. Should be a great game.
            The pick that almost went for six bounced off a receivers' hands...I dunno if that qualifies as "Bone head"
            "Red Ball"

Comment

• Check that out!!
              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

Check that out!!

HAHAHAHA AWESOME!!!

Comment

• It serves the G-Men right for being so cocky. Honestly they have a crap loud of trash talking a-holes on their team.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

Check that out!!

That is great! I love it!

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                    Albert Camus

Comment

What bone-headed plays?

Albert Camus

Comment

• Sweetness you went into the Cowboys thread and said something bad about Romo. Just abort now while you still can.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Sweetness you went into the Cowboys thread and said something bad about Romo. Just abort now while you still can.
                          I'm glad somebody warned him :)

Albert Camus

Comment

• i dont understand why bears fans are saying anything bad about romo when they have rex grossman. 18 turn overs in the last 7 games, 14 picks and 4 fumbles... a 1.3 passer rating today?

I guess they are getting scared now that they have realized they arent the power house of the NFC anymore. they know that grossman junk isnt going to cut it against us in the NFC championship. at least try to save yourselves and put in griese, but for now, keep ROMO's pro bowl 5-1 name out of you mouth.

great game guys, detroit should be a win, i think we want to get philly back for earlier and that game should be big because of owens vs garcia's eagles, so we should take that at home. I think the saints might beat us with a pass heavy attack, but if we apply pressure like we did to peyton, we should have no problem. Vick sucks i dont care what he does on a week to week basis because overall he blows... force him to pass and we shouldnt have a problem...

taking all that into consideration, i think i would like to see us win the next three and then lose the last game to the lions... i wouldnt feel comfortable going into the playoffs winning 9 out of 10, its almost like we would be due for a loss. i think a loss going into the playoffs with a first round bye would be ideal (granted we cant move up or down). Of course i would say throw everything i just said out of the window if we are in a position to take home field or if we are still fighting for a first round bye.

Comment

• That was an ugly, ugly win. Romo ended up making the plays that he needed to make in order for us to win, but we just weren't clicking, and they gave us a lot of problems.

I take my hats off to that Giant team, though. They came to play and executed well all game. The story of the game, as the media is portraying it, is all the "missed opportunities" or "self-inflicted wounds" that they had, but that is all a load of bu!!sh^t. For every time they hurt themselves or missed a play, I can point to something that we did that was just as bad. Eli threw 2 picks today, but they ended up being dropped.

Anyhow, they played extremely well, but the difference in the game is that we ended up with the ball last. Sometimes that's just how it goes.
                              Originally posted by 21ST
                              He was protecting his self
                              Originally posted by tjsunstein
                              From what? His leg?
                              Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                              That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                              "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334

What bone-headed plays?
                                I think he is referring to the ball Romo threw right at Wilson that went right between his hands. That easily could have been 6 points like he said.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information