This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
    49ers? Wow. What a signature game by a WINNER! The TO man-crush is incredible and destructive.

He can get 300 yards on Sunday and I still hate him for all the reason noted, old dog with old tricks, bad hands, bad routes, needs 4 seconds to get open, bad attitude, selfish, another loser MeMeMeMeMeMe so emblematic of today.

1 right does not make up for 4 wrongs.

And, yes, I was the FIRST PERSON to say Romo stinks in bad weather and his footwork needed work to get balls out properly..... also the first to say we need to scale down the playbook with him and shorten his game ...... so no need to tell me about Tony and his errors of his ways.

Tony can play but he needs help from the Coaches -- not Meatball anything goes BS and certainly not Jason "whaddaya mean he is not Troy Aikman in the pocket" Garrett.
    We're so sorry you have to deal with all us bandwagon homer fannies who look at the Cowboy world through rose colored glasses. You are always right about anything related to the Cowboys and any flaws that they have. We're sorry to have ever disagreed with you. You have so much internet credit over all of us.

But seriously man. It's just football. It doesn't really matter in the long run. It's just a game. There's no reason to get all worked up with your "I told you so. No need to thank me." bs. We don't care. Every other Cowboy fan here seems to want to talk about football, not engage in some internet debate war you seem to drag everyone into. Fine, you don't like T.O. and Jerry. It doesn't mean we're wrong to point out the guy averages almost a TD per game with the Cowboys and that the offense fell apart last year when he got hurt. But no. He's a cancer. It's all Jerry Jones' fault for bringing him in and running Bill Parcells out. Whatever. I'm a Cowboys fan. I watch the games. I don't care about this ESPN bs. It's just stupid and it takes away from the game.

Comment

• Rob, you are more of a MeMeMeMeMe person than TO is with all your insatiable internet credibility and celebratory posts. Ironic?

Comment

• The thing that's really Ironic is that hes always calling everybody on here a bandwagon fan. As long as I've been on here, there has only been one bandwagon fan. Any guesses?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          Rob, you are more of a MeMeMeMeMe person than TO is with all your insatiable internet credibility and celebratory posts. Ironic?
          I think you over-rate this website but nice way to avoid the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
            The thing that's really Ironic is that hes always calling everybody on here a bandwagon fan. As long as I've been on here, there has only been one bandwagon fan. Any guesses?
            I never said you are a bandwagon fan. In fact, I have never called anyone here a bandwagon fan. I did say there are many in Dallas however who only follow the team when they win.

What I did I said about some posters here are they are fannie boys who say "AMEN" to anything that starts with "The Dallas Cowboys today ..." They act like the Cheerleading Team without the paycheck.

REGARDLESS, shorten the play book for Romo, tell TO to go F himself, and keep the D playing hard.... we have a shot. The NFC is not as strong as everyone says.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHAHA from -313 to +313 in rep in one post. Somebody is keeping score.....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ HAHAHAHA from -313 to +313 in rep in one post. Somebody is keeping score.....
                Sad you even care about Rep points but if you must know one of the better Cowboy posters gave it to me for some reason with the words "you make lots of sense most of the time."

Frequently wrong Pocket, never in doubt.

Anyway, 42-13 Cowboys over GMen.

Hope the weather holds for Tony.

Comment

I never said you are a bandwagon fan. In fact, I have never called anyone here a bandwagon fan. I did say there are many in Dallas however who only follow the team when they win.

What I did I said about some posters here are they are fannie boys who say "AMEN" to anything that starts with "The Dallas Cowboys today ..." They act like the Cheerleading Team without the paycheck.

REGARDLESS, shorten the play book for Romo, tell TO to go F himself, and keep the D playing hard.... we have a shot. The NFC is not as strong as everyone says.
                  NFC is wide open man. I agree with you on that. For Romo we gotta spread the ball around. T.O. will shut up if we're winning and he'll get his catches if everyone's involved because the defense will have to cover Bennett, Crayton, RW2, etc.

It starts this week. Where it all began and ended last year. Fitting almost, as this is either the end or the beginning of our season.

Comment

Sad you even care about Rep points but if you must know one of the better Cowboy posters gave it to me for some reason with the words "you make lots of sense most of the time."

Frequently wrong Pocket, never in doubt.

Anyway, 42-13 Cowboys over GMen.

Hope the weather holds for Tony.
                    Ummmm yeah, let me guess.....Rob in Big D gave you all those points LMAO

Comment

• I'm not a Cowboys fan but I thought you guys might find this video pretty funny. It's some guy yelling at Werder doing an interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4xSSSH0x1c

Comment

Ummmm yeah, let me guess.....Rob in Big D gave you all those points LMAO
                        Um, no but as usual -- frequently wrong, never in doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble
                          NFC is wide open man. I agree with you on that. For Romo we gotta spread the ball around. T.O. will shut up if we're winning and he'll get his catches if everyone's involved because the defense will have to cover Bennett, Crayton, RW2, etc.

It starts this week. Where it all began and ended last year. Fitting almost, as this is either the end or the beginning of our season.
                          Exactly. As long as we are winning and Romo is given the luxury of identifying who the best target to pass to is pre-snap and then working through his progressions from there if they aren't open... Everything would work out much better.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580

I guess this was "made up" too?

Jerry, cut him now.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580

Jerry, cut him now.
                              OMg, two football players scuffle....Yes Jerry by all means cut him. We cant have testosterone on our field.:p

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3767580

Jerry, cut him now.
                                Ohhh... T.O. called Witten a name!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!! THE COWBOYS ARE FALLING APART!!!

See how ridiculous it sounds??? (No shot at Rob) Seriously, I'm tired of all this ESPN crap... If we win, then hopefully things will pull together and all this conflict will be resolved. If not, then we won't make the playoffs and T.O. is probably done for good.

Btw, I'm watching Anchorman right now. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information