This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I guess this is all normal.

Witten goes to talk, TO flips him off and calls him a b*tch.

Great f'ing team-mate.

By all means guys, I can see all the TO apologists are lining up in mass hysteria.

ESPN's fault, McNabb, Garrett, ......... his mother's fault, dad's fault, Bush's fault.

Narcissus Pathology.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnstonolb View Post
      Yes, I guess this is all normal.

Witten goes to talk, TO flips him off and calls him a b*tch.

Great f'ing team-mate.

By all means guys, I can see all the TO apologists are lining up in mass hysteria.

ESPN's fault, McNabb, Garrett, ......... his mother's fault, dad's fault, Bush's fault.

Narcissus Pathology.
      Witten has basically embarrassed T.O. in the national media. For a guy as fragile and neurotic as T.O. may be, I understand why he would be mad.

But I'm no T.O. apologist. I think he's gone after this year if no playoffs. RW2 will move to the #1 spot, Austin #2, Crayton in the slot. There are enough weapons as it is and the offense will be BETTER off without T.O. in the long run if he keeps bickering about touches.

Comment

Yes, I guess this is all normal.

Witten goes to talk, TO flips him off and calls him a b*tch.Great f'ing team-mate.

Narcissus Pathology.
        Wow it almost sounds like you were there. I never read that in the "story"

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
          Witten has basically embarrassed T.O. in the national media. For a guy as fragile and neurotic as T.O. may be, I understand why he would be mad.

But I'm no T.O. apologist. I think he's gone after this year if no playoffs. RW2 will move to the #1 spot, Austin #2, Crayton in the slot. There are enough weapons as it is and the offense will be BETTER off without T.O. in the long run if he keeps bickering about touches.

Of course you are a TO apologist, you just threw Witten under the bus in order to justify TO.

That is how being an apologist works, you find a third party to blame for the Homicidal Maniac's killing spree.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
            Wow it almost sounds like you were there. I never read that in the "story"
            Given how "right" I am about more than a few things you should take pause and think.

Comment

Which is why I did not totally kill Jones over the Williams trade.

Personally, I think Jones has already made the decision with Garrett calling it. They just don't have the ballz to do it right now with Williams green and Austin hurt.

But Williams Austin Crayton, Stanback and Hurd is Super Bowl GOOD ENOUGH,

Comment

Given how "right" I am about more than a few things you should take pause and think.
                We know Rob, your always right and never wrong. I'm just glad to be in the presences of your greatness, even if it is just a chat board. :roll: :roll:

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Of course you are a TO apologist, you just threw Witten under the bus in order to justify TO.

That is how being an apologist works, you find a third party to blame for the Homicidal Maniac's killing spree.
                  I didn't say Witten was responsible for this controversy... You just refuse to see the other side of this issue. It's stupid stuff and there's no point in arguing with you because you'll just twist whatever I say to perpetuate your agenda.

And how can I be an apologist if I have no real fond feelings toward the guy? He's a good player, but this offense is better without someone who needs all this attention. It will be better when Romo spreads the ball all around.

Comment

I didn't say Witten was responsible for this controversy... You just refuse to see ........ .
                    Um, reality check, I think you wrote the following:

"Witten has basically embarrassed T.O. in the national media. For a guy as fragile and neurotic as T.O. may be, I understand why he would be mad."

So which is it Gribs?

Much easier to use Inductive Reasoning than Deductive once you have a conclusion you wish to support.

Comment

Um, reality check, I think you wrote the following:

"Witten has basically embarrassed T.O. in the national media. For a guy as fragile and neurotic as T.O. may be, I understand why he would be mad."

So which is it Gribs?

Much easier to use Inductive Reasoning than Deductive once you have a conclusion you wish to support.
                      I misspoke in saying Witten directly. I'll admit that. I should have been more clear and said "this Witten issue" has embarrassed him.

Comment

I misspoke in saying Witten directly. I'll admit that. I should have been more clear and said "this Witten issue" has embarrassed him.
                        Now we have a basis of discussion. So let me ask ....

Why would TO flip off Witten?

If TO is embarrass who is to blame but himself and maybe the coaches to enabling his MeMe?

I don't get why the TE is under the bus. He is not the Owner/GM/Coach/OC or QB.

it is like beating your child b/c you had a bad day at work cause your boss screamed at you..

Comment

• BTW, Parcells is laughing his ass off at Jerrah.

I can see him now at Joe's Stone Crab or Shula's in Miami Lakes..
                          Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-13-2008, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Now we have a basis of discussion. So let me ask ....

Why would TO flip off Witten?

If TO is embarrass who is to blame but himself and maybe the coaches to enabling his MeMe?

I don't get why the TE is under the bus. He is not the Owner/GM/Coach/OC or QB.

it is like beating your child b/c you had a bad day at work cause your boss screamed at you..
                            Where does it say T.O. flipped off Witten? Not in the ESPN report you gave.

He's embarrassed because of his personality. T.O. is an egotistical, crazy, self-centered, emotional guy. But the guy is fragile. The media's placing of all that blame on Romo really hurt the guy in the playoffs last year. It's not like he can change who he is overnight.

I'm a trumpet player. Let's say someone talks crap about me. Calls me overrated, egotistical, and self-centered behind my back and I hear about it. So I steam a little bit but won't bring myself to their level by saying something retaliatory. Eventually, they come to chat about it and I blow them off. And that's wrong? We're human.

And don't act like Witten is completely innocent... He may be or may not. His name is not cleared yet.

Comment

Where does it say T.O. flipped off Witten? Not in the ESPN report you gave.

He's embarrassed because of his personality. T.O. is an egotistical, crazy, self-centered, emotional guy. But the guy is fragile. The media's placing of all that blame on Romo really hurt the guy in the playoffs last year. It's not like he can change who he is overnight.

I'm a trumpet player. Let's say someone talks crap about me. Calls me overrated, egotistical, and self-centered behind my back and I hear about it. So I steam a little bit but won't bring myself to their level by saying something retaliatory. Eventually, they come to chat about it and I blow them off. And that's wrong? We're human.

And don't act like Witten is completely innocent... He may be or may not. His name is not cleared yet.
                              I am sorry Gribble but you make ZERO (no) sense.

What exactly did Witten say about TO that would cause TO to "call him a name" and "refuse to talk to him?'

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about in even IMPLYING that Witten mihgt have been at fault in some way.

There is not 1 (ONE) piece of evidence that Witten has said one word about TO other than to say he was the team's playmaker.

How you can even imply Witten "might" be at fault is ludicrous given the history and facts.

It is the IMBECILE TO who talked smack about Witten and Romo "running their own plays." Not the other way around.

TO owes Romo and Witten an apology. Not this crap.

Frankly, I think Tony should just give TO some an*l and get it over with.

It is pretty clear TO is wound up and needs relief.

The whole To crying about "Jason is with Tony in a hotel room thing during road trips" hit the "gaydar" like a whale flying above the Pentagon.

Tony, please, give (take?) one for the team! Invite TO over, pound the Jaegermieister and pretend he is Beyonce or something.
                              Last edited by johnstonolb; 12-13-2008, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I am sorry Gribble but you make ZERO (no) sense.

What exactly did Witten say about TO that would cause TO to "call him a name" and "refuse to talk to him?'

Again, I have no idea what you are talking about in even IMPLYING that Witten mihgt have been at fault in some way.

There is not 1 (ONE) piece of evidence that Witten has said one word about TO other than to say he was the team's playmaker.

How you can even imply Witten "might" be at fault is ludicrous given the hostory and facts.
                                http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...erders-source/

This is out there. However ridiculous it may seem.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information