Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    How the hell is Tampa winning now??? G'damnit!!!
    The Chargers can't cover for crap. The defense is sooo bad.

    In Rivers we trust, though.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      The Chargers can't cover for crap. The defense is sooo bad.

      In Rivers we trust, though.
      3rd and goal to start the 4th... We need a TD here.

      It's so funny how their secondary sucks so bad because they invested so much in it.

      EDIT: GATES TD!!!! WOOOO!!!

      Comment


      • Dude... if we get to the playoffs and face the Cardinals.... We have a good chance... They are totally getting smashed right now... 41-0 to the Pats.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          3rd and goal to start the 4th... We need a TD here.

          It's so funny how their secondary sucks so bad because they invested so much in it.

          EDIT: GATES TD!!!! WOOOO!!!
          A lot of it has to do w/ the god awful pass rush. That defense is garbage w/ out Merriman's consistant rush, he makes them all better and Phillips is much easier to contain with out Shawne.

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Another big return from Sproles! <3

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Dude... if we get to the playoffs and face the Cardinals.... We have a good chance... They are totally getting smashed right now... 41-0 to the Pats.
              I agree! I think we would destroy them in the playoffs.


              In Bob We Trust

              John Madden's wedding video business

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Modano View Post
                I agree! I think we would destroy them in the playoffs.
                With the way the Cards are playing, Michigan could destroy them.

                Comment


                • Kind of makes me sick seeing Antonio Bryant have himself this big year. I always thought he would be a star one day and he is there. A legit #1 target...too bad he's an idiot. Hopefully, he'll actually be able to stay on the field.

                  Chargers int for 6...Game over!

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Ha, Cason was my favorite CB in the draft and he still comes through for us :) .

                    Comment


                    • Thank you Chargers! And now it's time to jump on the Vikings bandwagon!


                      In Bob We Trust

                      John Madden's wedding video business

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Modano View Post
                        Thank you Chargers! And now it's time to jump on the Vikings bandwagon!
                        Got my Tarv Jackson jersey already on!!!

                        :D :p

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • I am a little confused, so could someone clarify for me.

                          Since the Bucs lost, if the Falcons lose, we control our own destiny next week.
                          If Falcons win they are in as a wildcard at least
                          If they win and Bucs lose next week we are in?

                          Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Go Cowboys View Post
                            I am a little confused, so could someone clarify for me.

                            Since the Bucs lost, if the Falcons lose, we control our own destiny next week.
                            If Falcons win they are in as a wildcard at least
                            If they win and Bucs lose next week we are in?
                            We beat the Eagles and we're in. If the Falcons win, they're in, if they lose, we're ahead of them and currently in the playoffs. If the Eagles win, they're ahead of us if they lose, they're not, obivously. If the Eagles win and Falcons lose, Eagles are the 5th seed and we're the 6th seed.

                            Right now...

                            5th Falcons 9-5
                            6th Eagles 8-5-1
                            7th Cowboys 9-6
                            8th Bucs 9-6
                            9th Bears 8-6
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-21-2008, 04:24 PM.

                            Thanks BoneKrusher^

                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              We beat the Eagles and we're in. If the Falcons win, they're in, if they lose, we're ahead of them and currently in the playoffs. If the Eagles win, they're ahead of us if they lose, they're not, obivously. If the Eagles win and Falcons lose, Eagles are the 5th seed and we're the 6th seed.

                              Right now...

                              5th Falcons 9-5
                              6th Eagles 8-5-1
                              7th Cowboys 9-6
                              8th Bucs 9-6
                              9th Bears 8-6
                              Gotcha thanks.
                              Go Vikes

                              Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

                              Comment


                              • Woo. And the assist from the Redskins.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information